02 | solivagant

02. SOLIVAGANT.

. . . .

THE sky had dimmed.

With his earphones plugged in both of his ears, he played his favourite piano piece as he strolled through the moon bathed road, hands shoved in his pockets.

This time, in this sequence of hazy present, Taehyung decided to work as a barista in a small coffee shop nestled in between two old buildings. He liked the tranquility the place had to offer. He liked how it was surrounded by greeneries, away from civilization. And more importantly, the place was only about twenty minutes walk from his house, so he didn't have to waste money on transportation.

Amidst of wandering alone on the road, he lifted his eyes to the sky.

The stars shone like beacons of hope for the lost souls — such as him. Just like how the dead leaves would fall onto the ground, the moondust conceived entities would spread across the blank canvas, hiding the eerie moon with their lustre.

The very few things he appreciates about life were probably the sky and its assortments, plus arts. At least, life wasn't so boring for him as long as the two things listed stayed.

At least, he knew some things weren't temporary. Just like him.

When he finally faced with the divided roads, he could see a girl stood beneath a streetlamp in the middle of it, as if the girl was waiting for someone, as if that someone was him.

He unplugged his earphones, slightly pouty lips popped out fuelled by the confusion within him. He tilted his head, the piano piece still could be heard faintly — slowly becoming very distant.

"Kim Taehyung~?" The girl asked with a tone that resembled a serene wind chime rhyme.