Chapter two: Scott

I called my mom about 20 minutes after the women who attacked stiles left, she wasn't working tonight so she would be over in about 15 or so minutes.

"What the hell happened?" I asked trying to sound as calm as possible.

"I have no idea! She just asked to come in and borrow my phone!" He yelled, clearly annoyed.

"It's 2016! Everyone has a phone!" I yelled playfully back.

"Ya that's what I thought right before she bit me," he paused. "She fucking bit me!"

I couldn't not laugh at that, he sounded so amazed that she bit him. He looked at me and punched me in the chest.

"Owww! What the hell?!" I yelled as I feel backwards.

"Don't laugh at me," he said calmly. "Or I'm going to grab my dads shotgun and shoot your little Wolfy ass!" He laughed at the last part.

He walked up to me suddenly and wrapped his arms around me, I was so off guard that I just looked at his head.  "Thank you for saving me." He said into my chest.

"Uhh, no problem. We are a pack, that's what we do." I said trying to play off the hero thing. With no warning at all his hands fell down to right in front of my crotch and he just looked at me. He put his and on my cock when my mom came walking through the door. Stiles jumped back and I froze.

"Sorry it took me so Long..." she froze. "Stiles your neck is bleeding a lot. How long ago did it bite you?" She asked as she pushed him into the living room.

"Uhhh, 20 minutes ago. I think" he looked nervous.

I backed out of the room and went to the bathroom to adjust myself. After stiles touched me, my little alpha is all up and ready. I shook my head and realized that it was stiles that made me hard nothing else. I slowly let my brain think of any other times like this one and came back blank. Stiles was cute but I'm more into girls... I guess.

I walked back into the living room to see a pizza sitting on the counter. Stiles looked white and my mom had just gotten up from crouching in front of him. His neck was clean and had a bandage on it. The metal smell of blood was still around though.

"Ok well I think it will be fine." She said to Stiles, then she turned to me. "I think you should stay here tonight to keep him safe." She walked over to the counter and grabbed a piece of pizza.

"Ok I'm leaving," she said. "Stiles, im leaving Scott here if that's ok." It wasn't a question.

"Ehh ya, I gue-" she had already left. "Oh... ok then." He looked ashamed.

"Um let's go up stairs and play video games." I suggest. He looks over at me but doesn't meet my eyes.

"Ya, ok." He says half heartedly and walks to the stairs. I let him walk up not wanting to make things any weirder. He walks into his room and plops down on the floor.

"So... what do you want to play?" I ask, trying to pretend what happened down stairs didn't happen.

"Beat the werewolf's ass." He says flatly.

"I don't think I've heard of that ga-" I'm interrupted by a stiles flying into me. I land backwards on the his bed and he gets up with his butt on my chest and grabs a pillow.

"Prepare to be killed by a human wolfy boy!" He yells as he hits me with the pillow really hard and really fast.

"That's it!" I say. I flip him on his back and pin him to the mattress. He looks shocked but then he grins. "What?" I ask in between breathes.

"Nothing," He says but then continues to talk.       " just that I started feeling weird towards you today and that's why I've been acting weird."

"Feeling weird? How?" I asked suddenly concerned. I became very aware that I was holding his wrists to the bed and practically laying on him, when i realized that he was hard. My eyes went wide and I jumped up.

He looked embarrassed. "I've been feeling weirdly sexual towards you. It started when I first got home." He's said looking everywhere but my eyes.

I didn't say anything, just looked at him. With out my consent, my body landed back on top of stiles and I kissed him. Then I kissed him again. When I pulled away he looked shocked. I just looked back at him. He pulled my head back to his and we kissed again.

At some point he managed to put me on my back and sat right on top of my crotch. He pulled his shirt off his head and started to pull mine off. I Stopped for a second as I thought about what we were doing.

"Stiles what are we doing?" I asked. Looking into his lustful eyes. He just smiled. Then he bent down and kissed me again. He leaned back up and ripped my shirt off.

(Sorry guys I suck. I'm probably going to post stiles point of view tonight or tomorrow. Let me know if you want the smut right now or later.)