chapter three: Stiles

Scott threw me on to his side and stood at the end of my bed, he started to fumble with his belt.

"ill do it,"I said as I crawled on my knees to him. I just looked at him as I unbuckled his belt, his mouth wide open. as soon as I did it I shoved my hand down into his pants and touched his dick through his underwear. he opened his mouth to speak put I kissed him before he could.

he pulled back and pushed me on the bed, then slid on top of me. he kissed me long and hard then his tongue met my lip. I opened my mouth for him, I fought but it didn't matter, he won. he got up and looked down.

"Ummm, you don't have any... um, condoms do you?" he asked nervously. I just went into my dad's room and grabbed one, when I see when I come back makes me drop the condom on the floor. A pair of red eyes stares at me through the window, Scott turns around to slow as the thing jumps through my window.

I fell backward as the alpha attacked Scott. scott shoved his nails into the alphas stomach with little to no effect. it just picked up Scott and threw him into my wall, my fucking wall! I stood up and grabbed a piece of glass. I felt a sting as it cut my hand and I lunged at the alpha. I stabbed it in the back. I ran to Scott, who had a look of terror on his face.

"Scott are you ok?" I said all I got as a response was a finger pointing behind me. I gulped and turned around to see the women from earlier standing with the alpha I stabbed and 4 other boys who looked about as old as Scott. "bitch." I half whined

"I'm assuming you're referring to me," she said with a smile, "hold him. you come with me." she pointed to one alpha. he did and they walked over to Scott. she bent down and looked him in the eyes. "you will forget what happened, you'll go to sleep and when you wake up you'll think that you and Stiles were... a little rough." she smiled. scott just nodded, stood up and laid down on my bed. she walked out the door, the alphas holding me followed her out the door.

she stopped looked at me and said," you'll forget everything that happens to you from this point until I say." with that my mind went blank.