chapter five: Multi

Omfg! I'm so sorry! I had the biggest case of writers block at the WORST time! (Also sorry about what's happening)

STILES
i fell on the ground feeling like i was drowning, unable to breathe and coughing up what felt like fire. memorys came flooding back of things that were taken away from me by Kathren. I felt hands slamming onto my chest, with each hit i felt my chest crack. I looked up to see Scott hitting me and Liam and Allison barreling the corner of the door. Lydia came running faster though, her face drenched with tears. The hitting wasn't helping though, I kept on coughing.

"Stiles!" Lydia slid into Scott and pushed him out of the way. She then started doing CPR, I've always dreamt of this but I didn't expect it to be the last thing I saw.

I started seeing dots around my vision and knew it was close to the end. "Scott..." I said in between coughs of water.

"What? What is it?" He sounded frantic.

"We didn't do it... it was a trick by Kathlern." I looked him in the eye hoping that he understood but based on the way his face looked he didn't under-

—————————Scott————————
His heartbeat stopped. I started to get up to go try and give him the bite but Liam pushed me down the best he could and whispered, "you can't do it here.". Lydia was still trying CPR but we knew it was over. I felt the tears roll down my face and fall into the cold water below. It felt like my heart was cracking. i crawled over to him and put my hand on his chest and relized the amount of panic in the room.

Liam pulled me up off the ground and I pushed him into the table. "Don't touch me!" I yelled at him. I sat back down in the puddle of water and held him in my arms. Lydia took his hand and Allison sat down by his head and held it. Liam sat down beside me and we cried, we stayed crying until the nurses and Stiles dad came in.

I just watched as a part in him broke beyond repair. it's how I imagined it looked when his wife died only worse because now he doesn't have anyone to greave with. He fell to his knees and cried. He didn't say anything he just cried.

I crawled over to him and grab him around the shoulder and felt him heaved under my arm. Lydia and the others followed the paramedics out. At some point he got up and drove us to the hospital, I don't remember driving there it just kinda happened.

My mom came rushing outside,"I'm so sorry!" She cried, then she looked at Noah,"oh my god!" She said with tears in here eyes. and gave him a hug. She led us into the hospital with out saying anything.

We stopped in front of a door. Noah said he wanted to be alone for a minute. I didn't say anything, I just sat in the hallway. I fell asleep, I'm not sure why but I kept dreaming of this alpha werewolf coming in through stiles window. I swung and kicked and Stiles stabbed it with a piece of glass. It hit me into a wall and took Stiles, then I woke up to my mom shaking me awake.

"Come on Scott." She said softly.

"Is he-is he really gone?" I choked out the sentence and a tear dropped down my cheek.

He face dropped,"yes Scott, he's really gone." She started crying too and held me close. We cried for 30 minutes until we heard the gasp.

—————-3rd person——————-
He laid there, cold and stiff. His hair was dry and his clothes had finally dried off, but the signs of his life were gone. His lips were blue and his throat was swollen. They had managed to get the water out of him, which had no explanation for being in his lungs.

Suddenly his body flew up, and he gasped. His skin was turning scaley and his teeth were sharp. His eyes a glowing blue and he had nails like sharp cat claws. He focused on the door as a young man and an older woman came bursting into the room.

The teen on the table looked at them with fear as he turned back to normal.