Mission Success and a Confrontation

Evan's POV

We had taken the chopper as planned but Mini decided to keep the chopper going so we could have a quick escape which is definitely okay with me. We quickly and carefully made our way from the roof down to the executive office.I took point, making sure no one was around. I turned a corner and an officer yelled out

"Hey, your not suppose to be up here!" The security officer pulled out his gun and pointed it at me.

"I don't think you want to do this. You should of stayed quiet and let us do what we came to do" I said and the officer looked confused

"Us?" He barely got out before Moo shot him in the head, effectively ending his life. I simply turned and continued on my way to the office. 

"Its right up here" Moo pointed and turned to sark and 407 "I want one at the end of the hallway. Nogla you are standing by the door of the office. Lets go." He moved with me and Wildcat into the office. We quickly searched through the files, tossing aside any of the unwanted files that have nothing to do with the shipment. I saw Moo stop but I didn't think much of it. I continued to look and eventually Wildcat found it hidden in the desk drawers. 

"Hey Vanoss. Look at this" Brock handed over the file and pointed out a few things. I read over the file and as I did my eyes widen. What the actual fuck.This file was filled with details of them experimenting on actual humans and cryostasis. I could only get through the first page before Moo pushed me towards the door. We were out in less than 30 seconds and gone.

Once we reached the house, I quickly went to my office and started reading the file again, leaving the shipment file with Moo. As I read more, things started to sink in and it became clear why they were getting in a huge shipment of tech. "Holy shit. These planks are bringing people back from the dead" I thought of you. If only I could bring you back but Id never want you to live through the pain of all that. I know that when companies experiment they aren't nice. How I wished to see that smile and hear that laugh. I could hear it now just thinking about it.

I should visit you Jon. I haven't in a long time. I stood and left the house, walking to your grave. when I got there I cleaned off the head stone and knelt down. "Hey Jon, how are you? I hope everything is good and you are happy. I still wish that you were here" I felt the tear slide down my cheek 

"Excuse me but do you know Jonathan?" A  male voice asked. I turned around and stood, towering over the shorter male. His hair was a dark brown and eyes a deep green. he wore khaki shorts and a black band shirt. 

"Yes I did know Jonathan. Why?" I glared at him. He smiled and stuck his hand out.

"The name is Ohm. I was Jonathan's friend and I plan to kill who ever did this to him and took him away" I shook the males hand and raised an eyebrow

"Do you know who you are threatening?" I asked, slightly confused why he would threaten me when I'm right here and very willing to kill him

"That Vanoss Bitch. If he didn't take Jonathan than we would still have him. I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name" Ohm smiled but I could see the anger boiling. It clicked in my head that Ohm had no clue who he was actually talking to. I smirked and took a step back.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked and watched as he nodded. I stuck my hand out "The names Evan but everyone just calls me Vanoss" Ohm paled quiet a bit,shaking slightly "what, not gonna shake my hand? That's very rude"

In the next moment I felt a sheering pain in my cheek. I stumbled back and grabbed my cheek.

"It's all your fault! I lost my best friend because of you! He was the only person I had...I loved him!" Ohm covered his face and sobbed

"You loved him?" I quietly asked and looked down

"Yes. He cared for me and I loved him more than anything in my life" Ohm growled and tried hitting me again. I caught his fist and twisted his arm.

"Don't hit me again" I hissed and let him go, shoving him away from me and turning to leave. I walked home thinking about what Ohm said. It was my fault and you would probably still be alive and happy with him. I swear, I should give this up. I'm 31 years old and I'm keeping everyone from their dreams. I sighed "FUCK!" I threw my hands up. What the fuck am I going to do! Jon please help me!