The visit to change things

Hey guys. How's it going bros. My name is pewdiepie- just kidding. Its panda!  Here is the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~
Jonathans POV

To say I was nervous is an understatement. I was about to meet family that thought I was dead for years...

I'm shaking as I reach to knock on the door that Evan has sworn was my family's house. I knock and then wait. After a few seconds I hear someone walk over to the door and unlock the lock. They open the door and I'm welcomed to the sight of a middle aged lady, a few inches shorter than I. Her brown hair was up in a messy bun and she looked tired and like she had been crying. I heard her gasp.

"Jonathan..?" The lady started to cry as she said my name

"Yes? Thats my name" I said without realizing it. She quickly hugged me and cried

" My baby boy! I thought I lost you. I'm so glad your home! How did you find us?" She hugged me tight. She called me baby boy so I'm assuming she is my mother with how She is hugging me.

"Evan-" I was cut off by her gasping again

"The mafia boss! He got you into this mess. He kiddnapped you and held you hostage. Then killed you. He murdered you and three others! He is a horrible person" She yelled at me. I knew better than to argue with mothers.

"Well as you can see I'm not dead" I smiled, I could feel the doubt of what she had told me about Evan start to haze what I thought of him. What if he did do all that. No one knew me or claimed me so they had to have thought I was dead long before that. What if all he told me was a lie. What if im not his boyfriend...but why would he let me come back here to see them...maybe to break their hearts again. Wait, no. Dont think of Evan like that.

"Your father and I invited Ohm over. Ever since you disappeared we made it a habit to get together twice a week. Come have a seat. Ohm will be here soon" My mom pulled me in and sat me down at the table. She then ran up stairs. It was quiet for a moment before I heard a thundering sound of foot steps and a big figure pulled me into yet another bear hug.

"My son, its so good to have you home. I love you and missed you so much" My father said into the bear hug. After a few minutes the front door opened and a male with scruffy brown hair and green eyes walked in. He had a medium build and was about a half a foot shorter than me. He stopped as soon as he spotted me.

"Jon?" He questioned "Is that really you?" He started to tear up, as he ran up to hug me. "I thought Evan killed you and you were gone. After everything I thought I lost you" ohm said before kissing me. I was to shocked to push him away and I had let them change my view of Evan so I thought it wouldn't hurt. I kissed him back. I let my guard drop and wrapped my arms around The male. His embrace felt warm and it made me not wanna leave again.

~~~~~~~~~~
Dont kill me! I'm sorry *hides* I apologize for everything. Hehe anyway tell me what you think. Love chi! Byeeeeee!