Coming home

Hey guys! So I'm gonna keep up on this Story as best as I can but school starts soon so its gonna be kinda hard. I promise I'll do my best!
~~~~~~~~

Jonathan's POV

I looked shocked as Lancaster fell to the floor, unconscious. I blinked a few times and snorted after a bit.

"What a shame." I laughed loudly and looked to the male that had once again buried his face into my chest. "So Who are you guys?"

"Well I'm Moo. This is Wildcat, Mini, Sark, 407, Nogla and the male hugging you is Vanoss." A guy with a brown mohawk, Moo, stepped forward. "We are gonna take you home and get you reintroduced to everyone and everything"

The male, Vanoss, tightened his hug. I could feel the tears soaking through my shirt. For some reason, I felt immense relief and pain for Vanoss' tears. I wanted to see him laugh and smile. I nodded at Moo. "Alright, lets go then"

Vanoss jumped and held himself up as he wrapped his legs around me. Moo and Wildcat, I hope that's right, laughed and tried pulling Vanoss off.

"He is okay. I dont mind him being on me as we go where ever" I laughed and smiled. I looked down to see Vanoss' beautiful brown eyes staring back up at me. He nuzzled into me and smiled happily. I'm glad I could make him happy.

~~~~~~

Brock's POV

As we walked to the car, I kept a look out for us. Evan had yet to let go of Jon and I don't blame him. When you love someone as much as he did and then you lose said person, only to realize they are alive and well. It breaks a person and causes horrid pain. Evan has been through a lot. He deserves to be happy.

As we got to the car, Evan climbed in the back with Jon.

"So we know you dont remember everything so I'll try to fill everything in. My name is Evan. I was your boyfriend and the leader of the Mafia group of this town....you were taken by people we saw as family and they tortured you and shot you point blank in the chest. I avenged you by taking their lives. I know of a friend named Ohm who wants to see you so if you are up for it, we can go see him" Evan carefully explained, leaving out certain things.

Jon took a moment before he answered "I wanna spend a few days with you, and everyone else. I wanna relearn and meet everyone the right way"

Evan nodded and smiled happily "Of course. There is no rush. Please take your time."

As we arrived home, Evan helped Jon out of the car and into the house. Jonathan gasped and looked around

"Welcome-" Terrorizer stopped talking and gasped "Jonathan?" He started to cry and ran to hug the male

Evan and I smiled softly. Jonathan blinked but hugged Brian back tightly

"Welcome home"

~~~~~~~

Alright....I'm so so so sorry for the wait. Some family stuff came up and everything is just shit now. I will try my hardest to keep up with this story. Im so sorry guys. Vote and Comment. Mama Bear loves chu!