Best Friend -Jaebum

No one's Pov:
It was the ending of summer and you and your best friend Jaebum known each other since you guys were 👶🏻. Once you were home you received a text while you were watching Riverdale season 1 episode 1 on netflix.
When you heard your phone ping it was a text from Jaebum best friend 🤞🏻🤞🏻👦🏻
Hey Y/N do you want to go to the carnival with me that is down the street from our houses? pick you up in 30 minutes .
Y/N : Of course best friend let me go change real quick.
Y/N outfit:

Jaebum's Pov:As Y/N was finished getting ready in the outfit above

Jaebum's Pov:
As Y/N was finished getting ready in the outfit above.
It was time for Jaebum to take her on a fun day out to the carnival.
Jaebum: I drive to Y/N 's house in like 5mins .
I arrive at my best friend's house .I've liked her since we were little .I'm nervous to tell her about my feelings for her and how she could react.
I walk up to her front door I ring the doorbell Y/N opens the door and immediately hugs 🤗 me . I hug her back , ask her if she is ready for a fun night out at the carnival. We leave her house she locks the door 🚪 .We go to my car I walk to the passenger side and open the door for her like a gentlemen . She says "Thank you " I immediately start to turn red. We listen to music and arrive at our destination.
Y/N's pov: Once we get to the carnival my eyes sparkle in awe because I love going to the carnival to ride the rides and get food that is served there. We go to the ticket booth I take out my money .Jaebum says "I'll pay for it ".So I just put my money away. Next Jaebum gets our ticket and thanks the person selling them. We go on the swings and next the merry go round, bumper cars,slides,fun house,rollercoaster, twister .some games like pop the balloons, or make the bottle tower fall. Jaebum played a few games got me a giant panda, a small stuffed monkey, a ballon animal. He literally spoiled me even though he didn't have to though it was sweet.
As the fun day was coming to an end we go on the last ride of the night which was the ferris wheel. As the ride got to the top .
Jaebum kisses me by surprise and I immediately kiss back and he asks me : Y/N will you be my girlfriend I automatically said yes and he kissed me again. We leave the carnival 🎡 holding hands going back to his car . We put the prizes in the back.
Once they arrive at Y/N 's house Jaebum says goodbye and how today was memorable and fun because we spent time together. He says "Good Night Jagi I love you sweet dreams" and they kiss goodnight.
Once you go inside you brought the stuffed animal in your house.