In Love with my best friend's brother Jinyoung imagine

No One's Pov: Y/N you have known Jinyoung since you are best friend with both of his older sisters in grade school now Juniors in High School with you and Jinyoung who is a famous singer in a kpop group called Got 7, you basically known him since you were little since his older sisters are super close to you in age . Visiting Jinyoung's family was a routine because you are great friends with both of his older sisters who tease you a lot about having a huge crush on their younger brother that they find it adorable when you start blushing ☺️ a bright red you are able to see the red tint on your cheeks.
Jinyoung's Pov: I wonder if both of my older sisters talk to Y/N in school since they always are together even afterschool they treat her like a younger sister , I know that she has a crush on me becuase she will show a sad face whenever I leave and show her beautiful smile when I look her way and talk to her whenever I get the chance to. I enjoy my day after school I get excited whenever my 2 sisters mention
Y/N.
Y/N's Pov:
Txt conversation:
Unknown Number : Hey you don't know me but your best friends with my 2 older sisters who are in the same grade as you.
Y/N: who is this?
Unknown : I am your crush I've known you since we were in grade school and you visit my house to hang out with my sisters.
Y/N :while you were still clueless on how
Y/c/n (Your/crush/name) got your number you realize that since you were close to his sisters that you were curious to why would they give your number to him😏.
His Pov:
Jinyoung: I find it adorable that Y/N is clueless
to who is texting her right now.I do know what I have for Y/N is real and I do like her and want the world for her and I can't picture my life without her TBH.
Y/N 💖💖🌸: Hey Ik this may seem forward but ever since we met I have a massive crush on you I was afraid to tell you my feelings towards you.
Jinyoung 👱‍♂️: Y/N I have feelings for you to I fell for you since the first time we met
Y/N💖💖🌸: I'll be over at your house in a few mins
Jinyoung👱‍♂️: See you soon love 🙂, Will you be Mine?❤️
Y/N: See you soon ❤️, Of course I would love to be yours Jinyoung.

Jinyoung 👱‍♂️: Y/N I have feelings for you to I fell for you since the first time we met Y/N💖💖🌸: I'll be over at your house in a few mins Jinyoung👱‍♂️: See you soon love 🙂, Will you be Mine?❤️Y/N: See you soon ❤️, Of course I would love to b...

I hope you guys like this imagine please feel free to DM for any Got7 imagines or preference and vote ,comment, read