Happy birthday Jackson Wang 🎂🎁🎈💚

Today is a special someone 's birthday he can sing ,rap ,and dance , a well known fencer and is part of Got7 and can also model as well, his idol friend is BTS RM .
No one's pov:
Today was just like any other day but the dating ban was lifted for all JYP singers so when Jackson found out the news he immediately went to go to your work and surprise you with a gift . And asked your manager if you could have the rest of the day off which was unexpected because you knew today was special for Jackson because he wanted to spend the day with you and his group they are always busy everyday for promotions.  plus Jackson has been on tour to do his own stuff to but continues to show his love for his members and always knows what is best for the group and him .
Y/N's pov: You decided since Jackson asked to get you off work early you were happy because you knew as his girlfriend you wanted your realtionship to go public and so did he . once you both get home he goes tells Y/N he has a surprise for her .
They are both in the kitchen and he has been with her for a while and he wanted to make his b-day special by going to dinner and asking for her hand in marriage after dinner .
Jackson's pov: I bring Y/N home with me she is always smiling whenever we're together and I can't wait to tell her the good news at the end of the night , when we go out to eat dinner with my family and group who are all like brothers to me .
I tell Y/N our dating ban has been lifted and we can announce our relationship on all social media . Many fans were sending their love about us being together while some didn't like the idea . As long as Y/N is with me I will be happy and with my group who are always there by my side .
We both are at home and changed in our outfits for my birthday dinner Y/N bought me a bracelet with our date we started dating and she got the same matching bracelet also.
We spend a few hours at home and I tell her the dating ban was lifted so we can be together officially. Once I told her that her face was in awe and I couldn't stop staring at my beautiful and amazing girlfriend soon to be my fiancé at the end of the night 😉.
Y/N we have arrived at the resturant for Jackson's birthday dinner the rest of Got7 was at the restaurant and so we're his parents .
We all are greeting each other with warm smiles and hugs .
At the end of dinner Jackson had a small surprise for you he went on one knee and said "Y/N will you make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend ?"
Y/N : "Of course I would love to make you the happiest man alive and yes be your girlfriend ".
When all this was finished everyone his band mates congratulated him and you and his parents love and adore you both being together .
An hour later ..
It's time for cake 🎂 we all sang Happy birthday to Jackson and he made his wish which has already come true he has the love of his life with him and his friends which are the boys of Got7 and his parents who always support their son .