New Student-BamBam

It was the first day of school your brother Jungkook is best friends with the one and only dab king BamBam of Kpop group got 7.
No ones Pov: You arrive at school with your older brother Jungkook and his band of friends who treat you like a sister.
When you and your brother arrive you see the one you admire in you favorite Kpop group BamBam you known each other for a while because your brother is around BamBam for a class and Basketball.
Once the bell rings for 1st period you walk with your brother and BamBam walks up to you and you start to blush and he finds it adorable,then fail to cover up your face.
Bambam's Pov : I see Y/N with her brother Jungkook she looked so adorable in her school outfit I couldn't take my eyes off of her.
Outfit :

You see BamBam stare at you like 😍😍 this and you say hi to him Jungkook tells you to go up to BamBam you both exchange greetings and talk about what you were gonna do for the day

You see BamBam stare at you like 😍😍 this and you say hi to him Jungkook tells you to go up to BamBam you both exchange greetings and talk about what you were gonna do for the day. he also walks you to your class since you both have 1st period together and are partners so this will be even more fun.
As the class got started BamBam and you were writing notes learning about writing styles in your English class . He would just stare at your beautiful face while you wrote down notes . you would smile right back at him.
As the class bell rang for 2nd period you realize that you and BamBam have the same class schedule so he showed you around school then that led to you both going to class together.
Once BamBam and you leave class you knew you two would become best friends you both love music,sing,dance, eat , are intelligent. whenever you didn't understand something you both would go to one another for advice or hang out outside of school.