♡ 35 - cover ♡

"Found it!" Virgil heard Patton call. Patton, Valerie, and Roman came back upstairs, Patton with the cardigan on his shoulders now.

Patton and Valerie made Logan and Calypso watch Steven Universe with them. Logan was attempting now to bash his skull into the wall, and Calypso groaned, but got into it very quickly.

Roman sat next to Virgil, who was shaking. He frowned and asked, "what's wrong, Virgil?"

"Uh- you, uh... you f-found my... YouTube thingy," Virgil stammered.

"Yeah! I did! You're very good at writing and playing your ukulele."

Virgil felt like a huge weight had been lifted off his chest. "You don't- think it's... weird? Or something?"

"No! Absolutely not! It's amazing how many things you can do!"

Virgil smiled and blushed. "Well... thanks, Romano."

"Quick question."

"Yeah?"

"Have you thought of posting covers on your channel? Like, singing covers?"

"...well, yeah. But it's so awkward to even think of doing it alone."

"You could make one with your favorite person!" Roman gestured to himself with an excited expression. "And your friends!"

Virgil looked like he was about to object, but he paused and thought for a moment. "Which song?"

"Well, what's one that six people could do?"

"Almost any song."

"True. I'll ask the others."

Patton had requested I Am The Walrus by The Beatles.

Logan had requested... not to participate. But when everyone begged him to, he sighed and gave in because of being annoyed so much. He then requested Nine In The Afternoon by Panic! At The Disco. Virgil applauded in approval.

Valerie requested Lovefool by The Cardigans.

Roman wanted to do God, I Hate Shakespeare from Something Rotten.

Virgil wanted to do Cancer by My Chemical Romance. Roman rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled at the suggestion.

"We were all in Heathers. Well, except for Calypso. So how about a Heathers song?" Valerie pointed out.

"I don't know anything about Heathers. I've never heard any of the songs from the musical or anything and I didn't watch the movie," Calypso muttered.

Roman let out a loud gasp.

"You've offended him," Virgil said.

Valerie thought for a while.

"Immortals?" Logan suggested.

Virgil started clapping again. "You have a great music taste, thank you."

"The SpongeBob SquarePants theme song?" Patton said.

Logan sighed. "That will not suffice."

Everyone thought for a moment.

"You Will Be Found?" Virgil blurted out.

Roman jumped up and shouted "YES!" Valerie and Patton were squealing in excitement. Logan nodded in agreement and Calypso grinned.

Virgil had to explain to the group about his channel and they all went on their phones to subscribe to him, which caused him to internally screech, but he didn't stop them.