♡ 53 - hellen's in the video ♡

(a/n: the song above is mentioned by logan in this chapter)

Roman felt really awkward at first while talking with Hellen, but they got along quickly - probably since Hellen didn't give them dirty looks anymore.

"What would you think about doing a video with us?" Virgil suggested.

"...that sounds fun!" Hellen replied.

"Cool! Because I still haven't done that Dear Evan Hansen related thing that my subscribers requested. And I haven't tweeted something for them to comment questions for a Q&A yet."

"You could tweet it now, right?" Roman asked.

"Yeah," he laughed. He pulled out his phone and typed something very quickly. "Done."

"That took 7 seconds," Roman said, his mouth agape.

"I'm online too much, so you can imagine how much I type." Virgil shrugged.

Hellen giggled. "Am I part of that group thing now?"

"Well-" Roman started to say, before being cut off.

Virgil interrupted with, "Of course you are! I'll announce it and put your account into our bios!"

After school, Logan, Valerie, and Calypso found out Hellen was going to be part of the group. Valerie and Calypso groaned, while Logan agreed that inviting her wouldn't hurt.

"She's coming soon so we can film! She's in the bathroom," Virgil said.

"What? Does she live here or something?" Calypso laughed.

"...yep."

"Huh?"

"She lives here now."

"Why?!" Valerie whined.

"Because she has nowhere else to stay!" Virgil argued.

"What about, you know, her own home?" Valerie retorted.

"What?! Of course not!"

"Why not?"

"She doesn't want to go home!"

"Well, that just means she's a brat!"

"She is not a brat!"

"Why else would she stay at your house instead of at hers?"

Virgil paused. "...you've never actually been inside her house, haven't you?"

"No, but I've been in her front yard," she admitted.

"Then how could you possibly-"

"She could kill some bugs and rats, and clean up around it. What else could be wrong?"

"Valerie... How long were you friends with her?"

"Like, 2 or 3-ish years. Why?"

"Do not tell her I gave you this information if you don't know already, but... Did you know she has a sister?"

Valerie blinked several times. "What?! What sister?"

Oh. "I won't explain, because she doesn't want me telling you guys."

Calypso whined and Valerie nodded reluctantly.

"Now," Virgil continued, "quit whining. Oh, she's coming now!" Hellen walked into the bedroom and froze. He gave her a friendly wave and gestured for her to sit next to him.

"So..." she said, "What are we doing for this video?" She played with the hem of her skirt nervously, knowing everyone was staring at her.

"We're doing that Q&A I mentioned earlier."