"The vampires curse" Part 2

Ridgedog's p.o.v
so we made it to HatFilms' base, we waited surly they should have seen us approaching right? "what's taking them so long?" Hannah asked knocking on the door again "they usually meet us out here" I shrugged "I'm going to see what's going on" I said teleporting inside and looking around, I easily found their hidden entrance but I let Hannah and Nielsy in first. We walked down to their deed room, it was a total scam "you actually purchase from these guys? They don't even own the land..." I pointed out, Hannah shrugged "it's better than them harassing us for something else" she said, I sighed 'what's taking them so long?' I wondered looking to the elevator "hello hat films?" I called out... no response was given. 'I'm not going through this again...' I thought begrudgingly as I opened the elevator "you think that's a good idea?" Nielsy asked "I mean what if they're busy? Or worse?" I rolled my eyes "well if they are we'll leave but we're figuring this out now" I compromised "now, you coming?" I asked stepping into the elevator, Hannah looked at Nielsy and shrugged walking into the elevator with me, Nielsy sighed in defeat as he joined us in the elevator.

The ride down was quiet and awkward, until we finally made it to the bottom floor, I stepped out first and looked around "Hat films? You here?" I shouted out as I looked at their machines, I sighed as I looked at Hannah and Nielsy "should we split up?" I asked "what why? Haven't you seen movies you don't split up!" Nielsy retorted I sighed and looked at Hannah giving her a how-do-you-put-up-with-this- look, she just shrugged "Nielsy it's not a movie or a horror game, we'll be fine anyway Ridge would sense if we'd be in trouble right Ridge?" Hannah explained looking back to me I rolled my eyes but nodded my head "you'll be fine, I'm a demigod after all" I reassured Nielsy seemed to calm down before nodding "alright then I'll take the left side of the factory floor" Hannah said "I'll take the right" Nielsy said "and I'll check their mines and bedrooms" I finished as I walked back to the elevator.

Hat films Smiffy's p.o.v (finally am I right?)
Before they arrived
I was carefully screwing on the delicate magic cap for my wand that I had been working on for a week, when Trott burst into my room slamming the door against my wall in the process making the cap shatter in my hands and turn to sparkling dust 'SON OF A BITCH' I mentally screeched "oi slime piss get your ass downstairs" Trott said sounding panicked slightly "we need to-" "DO YOU EVER FUCKING KNOCK?!" I screeched at him interrupting him I was furious "I've been working on this for a week! A WEEK! an you just ruined a weeks worth of work!!" Trott was taken aback "mate calm down your turning red" Trott pointed out I took a sharp breath through my teeth "don't fucking ignore me! Your gonna pay for ruing this!!" I shouted throwing the dust into his face, he coughed and spluttered as he backed up I pushed him back further, he tripped and fell into the elevator so I sent it down. I took a deep breath calming myself  'a week without sleep....for nothing!' I thought sadly as I hopped in the elevator that came back up, with Trott lying on the floor of it coughing "you ass" Trott hissed I rolled my eyes and helped him up "oh suck it up it's just dust" I said "anyway you said we had a problem?" Trott looked at me after he cleared his face of the sparkly dust "uh yea Ross said he saw on the sensors that three people are approaching" Trott explained, the elevator stopped so we stepped out "so? I don't see a problem just three new suckers to trick right?" I asked "I wish that was so" Ross said turning away from the computer "what do you mean Ross?" I asked now a little concerned "the computer Brought up their files by face recognition, and it turns out it's Hannah, Nielsy-" "so we shouldn't have a problem right? I mean sure the whole vampire thing but-" "Smiffy, it usually wouldn't be a problem but...Ridge is with them" Trott said interrupting me "Ridge...oh god....well we're fucked" I said throwing my hands in the air as I walked away from the computer area "what do we do?!" I shouted running back to them grasping the fact we could be killed "we contacted the others and they said take the tunnels, to the fuck buddies' base" Ross explained smiling at the joke, it lightened the mood, "alright when do we leave?" I asked the computer screen started flashing "now" Trott said rushing off grabbing things.