Chapter 11

I looked at Carl who was looking out the window, his brown hair tightly braided into cornrows.

May I say, it's rather sexy!

He looked at me and smiled

"We made juvie our bitch" I said as he leaned over and kissed me. We both laughed.

The car came to a stop, Holy shit we are home. The police got out and let us both out on my side, this is the place I miss the most.

We both walked into the Gallagher's house, no lights on, nothing.

Carl opened the door and took his bag and chucked it to one side, I placed mine down next to the door. He sat down on the couch and laughed.

"I forgot how comfy stuff can be" he laughed bouncing up and down on the couch.

"Holy shit I date a youngster" I laughed.

He looked at me with a straight face, Carl got up, lifted me up and brought me upstairs. I laughed and squealed.

When his room came into sight, man didn't he run. Carl ran in and threw me on Ian's bed, he got on top, next thing we know is clothes was flying around the room.

SMUT #2 warning (18+)

I was only left in my bra and underwear, as Carl was left in his boxers. He started kissing down my neck leaving little hickeys until he got to my boobs leaving dark hickeys on my them, before reaching behind my back and unclipped my bra with one hand.

He smirked as he left more hickeys all over my tits. He moved down my stomach and left hickeys there too, until he got to my underwear, Carl hooked his index fingers in the sides of them and slowly pulled them down.

Then he went to work, all that was heard was moans and the sloppy kisses he was leaving on my down low area. I sat up disconnecting his lips from in between my legs and slowly pulled his pants down. I got on my knees in front of the bed as him and his member stood up.

I started to go slowly down on him as he put his hand on the back of my head and started buckling his hips putting himself deeper in my mouth. A bunch of groans left his mouth as I hollowed my cheeks and he groaned louder. Next thing I know is he came in my mouth, I swallowed.

Carl lifted me up and placed me on the bed, he placed his member at my entrance as I stopped him immediately.

"Condom" I said and smiled. He got up rapidly and grabbed a condom, rolling it down and continued.

He slowly pushed into me as moans escaped my lips, his pace was slow as first but sped up rapidly as time went by.

I felt him pull out and flip me over so I'm on my knees, face on the bed. He entered back into me as a whole new pleasure was introduced.

He stopped thrusting as I started backing up on it, going slow first then speeding up as I got use to it. He groaned and slapped my ass, which made me moan.

Carl got a firm grip on my ass and held it and thrusted as he pulled me back to meet half way, by now the house was filled with moans and groans.

Seconds later we both came as Carl took off the condom, then laid next to me and cuddled up to my sweaty body...

Moments like these I love!

He moved my hair from my neck and kissed it, wrapping his arms around my waist and that's how we fell asleep, only a little covering our exposed body's, at this moment I don't think neither of us care.