Chapter 15

"Where the fuck are they" I heard a girl voice yell. Carl and me jumped up as a quickly threw on my skinny jeans and one of Carl's shirt. I grabbed my phone and saw a call from lip. My phone was put in my butt pocket.

Carl grabbed my hand and ran down the stairs, using the kitchen way, Fiona was there looking at Sammi. She ran towards us as Carl opened the back door and we ran out, she tried following us.

"You beat up my son. I beat up you!" She yelled as the three ran.

"Not my fault you fucking taught him to suck a dick then fight!" Carl yelled as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed lip.

After a while he finally answered

Lip: hey
Alex: hey! You called! Your sycophantic sister is chasing us by the way, so that's why I'm panting.
Lip: why?
Alex: I fought her fat son, not that bad. Only a bloody nose and black eye
Lip: Jesus Alex! Okay listen closely, Kash and grab, go to the back, it should be unlocked. Wait for her to run pass. If it don't work tell Kash what's going on and hide in the back room
Alex: okay thanks Lip.

I pulled Carl to the back of the store and saw Sammi speed up. I opened the door and ran in the store.

"Sycophantic step sister is chasing us blond hair, tell her we ran pass." I said quietly, both of us ran into the back room and say down and seen her run in.

"Where is the slut!" She yelled as Kash

"Who?" He asked suspense-fully

"Alexander!" She yelled and walked closer to Kash.

All of a sudden he pulled a gun out as I gasped, Carl's had went over my hand.

"Do you want a bullet between your eyes! Get out!" He said yelling the last part. She walked out as me and Carl came out from hiding. Carl thanked him as I stood there petrified.

"Would you actually shot her..." drained from my lips, shocked look on my face, breathing heavy.

"No" he said and smiled at me, he took the ammo slate and show us, it was empty.

Carl grabbed my hand as we thanked Kash and walked out.

My heart beat finally went back to normal during the 10 minute walk home. Carl never let go of my hand as we walked, I could feel his grip slowing down the shakes of my hand.

"Baby, your alright. Kash is a good guy, he wouldn't hurt a fly" Carl said kissing my head and smiled.

"I know, I just have bad memories of guns now..." I trailed on and he stopped in his tracks and hugged me.

"... I wanna go visit mom" I continued, my voice was raspy now  from letting the one or two tears fall, just thinking of my horrible mother.

"Let's get home and get something to eat and then we will go" he said and kissed my head again, we stopped hugging and got back to the house.

Sammi wasn't there but Debbie was talking to Fiona and she looked upset.

"What's wrong debs?" I asked and hugged her. She whispered for me to ask if Carl can go upstairs and let the three girls talk.

"Can you go upstairs babe, I'll be up in a minute" I asked as Carl smiled and walked upstairs.

I sat next to Debbie and looked at the two girls with a confused face.

"I'm pregnant" left Debbie's lips as a shocked expression came back on my face, not the scared shocked. The happy shock.

Fiona looked at me as Debbie did too.

"Are you keeping it?" I asked and Debbie smiled.

"Yes" she said as I hugged her and cried in her shoulder.

"Holy fuck Alex don't cry, your gonna make me cry!" Debbie said as I felt tears soak my shirt as she let a little hiccup out.

Fiona sat there with a frown, Debbie and my hug ended as we both saw each other's face, soaked with tears. I laughed as Deb joined.

"We are such cry babies!" I yelled as I laughed. We all laughed and joked around.

After a while, Debbie and me walked upstairs, she went to her room and I walked to Carl's. he was lid down on his bed as I jumped up on it and cuddled up to him.

We stayed like that for a while.