Chapter 13

All I remember is Kyle putting me in the car and I blacked out.

I know where I am, the hospital. Why? I really don't know.

Why can't I wake up, am I dead?

All I heard was beeping and people talking, doctor then Kyle, doctor then Kyle.

"Come on Alex! You have to
Wake up, she's gone, she got the cops called on her. I phoned the Gallaghers and they are on their way, so please wake up" he said and help my hand, I felt something on my arm... tears.

I tried with all my body to wake up, it's not allowing me to.

I heard the door open and a bunch of people talking and telling each other to shut up.

All of a sudden they all stop talking and it became silent.

"Fuck" I heard Fiona said, of course it's Fiona, her sweet voice, a voice you can't forget.

"Holy fuck, Alex! Can you hear me?" I heard Carl's voice, I missed his voice so much.

He held my hand as someone place a kiss on my forehead. I heard Debbie crying and lip cursing under his breath, Ian was the silent one, he said a couple words to Kyle but not many. Then I heard his sobs.

Fiona and Kyle talked, she was trying to get what happened, as Kyle held my left hand and Carl held my right.

I got the strength to move my finger a little bit on both hands. Kyle stopped talking as I did it with all my fingers. Carl kissed my forehead.

"Come on baby. Wake up" he said as I forced my eyes to open, I tried looking around but the bright light was too much. They all cheered as I heard Ian yell for the doctor.

My eyes settled to the bright light as I looked at Kyle and smiled and then looked at Carl and smiled.

The doctor walked in while Ian sat back down where he was, Debbie ran up to me and hugged me tight, I let go of both boys hands and wrapped mine around her tiny body. The Doc smiled at me and asked how I was doing, if I felt any pain or if I felt dizzy or anything. I feel perfect.

Kyle and Fiona got informed that I was able to leave within 2-5 days, it depended on how long it took to run the tests.

Kyle left the room to get me a bottle of water which I asked for. Ian came and sat where Kyle once did, he grabbed my hand as I heard a guy ask for Ian, he softly answered with a 'in here'

A small looking boy walked in with shaggy hair, he smiled at Ian and looked at me, I smiled as he returned the favour.

"How you doing Alex" he asked with his ruff voice, I shrugged my shoulders and laughed quietly

"I'm fine thanks" I said and smiled at Ian, trying to get him to say who this mystery man was.

"I'm Mickey, Ian left the house in a hurry, cuz you got shot. I felt bad and wanted to come see how you was doing" he said and smiled.

"I'm doing fine, thanks Mickey!" I said with a hint of happiness in my voice.

"That's great!" He excitedly said and sat down where Ian once sat, next to lip. Speaking of Ian, he didn't let go of my hand as he kissed my forehead, Carl was on the other side of me silently holding my hand and looking down at me.

With the little strength I gained back, my elbows lifted my top half up and pushed my full body to a sitting up position. I smiled at Carl as I disconnected my hand with Ian and put my now free hand on Carl's neck.

He leaned in as we kissed, everyone awed as I blushed and Carl told them to give up with a laugh. Kyle came back in and gave me the bottle of water I requested.

After a hour or so of socializing with the Gallagher's and Mickey, they sadly had to leave, even Kyle had to leave...

Now it's time to get the tests done... great