Final Regards

It has taken roughly two years to finish The Perfect Scandal, and it's almost bittersweet. I've loved writing the characters that have plagued my mind, the same ones you guys have gotten to love. Esme was a trip with her quick wit, and Mallory was the perfect mix of seductress and snarky asshole. I'm almost sad to see this whole journey end, especially with it being the first story I've completed, but I know that this is the end of the road with these lovely ladies.

I do not apologize for how I've written these ladies, or how I ended the story. They ended as better people, more developed, and they ended happy. I'm proud of them, and I'm proud of this.

I'm forever grateful for each and every one of you that stuck with me through this. Your comments have amused me, warmed my heart, and gave me a whole new appreciation for your comments and criticism.

I'm also grateful for everyone that has come after this was completed. You have kept this story going, and I am grateful for your support as well.

This isn't the end of the road for me in writing, but I may take a short hiatus together the ideas of my next storyline—I'm unsure yet.

Again, I appreciate you guys, and thank you so much!
Much love for all of you❤️
-Harper