1: Lie To Me

Jaeneace

The moment my lips were on hers I felt a spark light up within me. everything ran through my mind from the softness of her lips, the dominance I never knew I had in me, the tightness of her ass and the way it perfectly fit in my hand.

Then it all washed away the moment I realized I was cheating on my husband he deserved it but yet he didn't.

Even though I was thinking about him I couldn't stop how amazing it was feeling to be with her and show her things that had never been shown to me.

The attention, the certainty, the need and want I put all that into this kiss and I knew right then she craved me.

Vanessa was a woman of many things and submissiveness was one of them, she gave into me and I loved it.

I wonder what my husband would think if he could see me now, engulfed into someone else's arms between another woman's legs. He wouldn't dare believe it, I swore I was straight before any of this had happened but damn was I so wrong.

I knew I wasn't gay I was still attracted to my husband but I wasn't straight either so I had to be something. I had never been with a woman before but Vanessa was different she had a walk that made you stare when she came pass, a smile that was drop dead gorgeous, a face that was something you could stare at all day and a killer personality.

She was everything anyone could ever ask for except one thing, she wasn't nor would she ever be my husband.

"I'll see you at this same time tomorrow?" she asked

A smile made its way onto my face, it was cute that she felt the need to make sure I was coming back tomorrow even though I always did. it seemed she lacked assurance and I was never the type to make promises I wouldn't keep.

"You know I've never been the type to make promises little girl" I kissed her cheek then left

the moment I walked out that door all the guilt and shame washed over me. i had never felt like this in my life but my husband wasn't giving me what I needed at home it seemed that work was more important then me and he ran with it.

I made my way back home quickly got in the shower and washed her aroma off me. It was a sweet scent heavenly might I add.

Vanilla mixed with lavender lingered on me and I could just picture the taste. My arms snaked around her legs, head buried in the pit of a rising sun. it moved me and for awhile I was a goner.

When I got back to the room my husband was laying on the bed naked, towel wrapped around his waist his body looked good enough to please and he looked rather yummy and I couldn't help but picture how good it would feel to have him in me.

He had never been home this early so I was curious as to why he was now. Usually he didn't make it home til late morning there were days where I would never see him at all and then others where he would stop by for a quick shower and then left again but he was here bags not packed, work briefcase sitting on the side of the bed along with his phone and work computer. it seemed he was here to stay which was odd.

"How long have you been standing there" He asked with a playful smirk

I knew I had been caught but I honestly didn't care. I had been staring at him for awhile and old feelings that I once felt before resurfaced and then I thought about her and it all disappeared.

I was committing a sin in the eyes of god but I guess you can say I've never really been a holy person anyways. I was curious to know if he knew I was lying and if so would he forgive me or would he leave.

I knew I was a liar and there really wasn't any need to sugar code it but being a liar and being mistreated were two different things.

He needed to see me, notice me, choose me like he use too.