2: Little Girl

Jaeneace

The dress she wore today fit her body perfectly, the curves she tried to hide from everyone showed visibly today and I appreciated the full view. The lipstick she wore matched her normal lip color only it was more rosy, the blush that formed on her cheeks was applied just right and when she turned around to fully face me. That smile she always wore engulfed me.

This conversation wasn't going to go well, I was going to try to end things with her today. We met at a coffee shop called Pandora and it was honestly one of my favorites. the highlighter Vanessa had on fit her face beautifully and she stared for way too long, she always had that problem and by problem I mean staring my smile soon turned into a devilish smirk.

The dress she wore was red and made her breast look nice, perky almost mouth watering. She put her hand on my thigh and I was thanking god that I wore pants today. Temptation is what this was and I never knew what that felt like until her, I thought I was going to leave but she knew otherwise. I was addicted to the sweet taste of honey and I don't think I'm quite done yet.

She took my fingers and ran it against her thighs. we were in the middle of a cafe and she was trying to fuck? it was hysterical yet the need to ravish her became more apparent and the angry looks and judgmental stares we got from people in the cafe was the least of my concern or worry.

Eventually we made our way into the bathroom and things became a lot more serious. The hem of her dress went up and my hands wondered in places it shouldnt but I wasnt going to apologize. I liked it way too much

My eyes became glossy as I stared at her, It was no longer just a fling anymore it was something I would run to whenever I felt the need to be wanted and thats what she did. She made me feel wanted like my husband should be doing

You would swear that work was his wife he treated it so perfectly. I understood the need to work the need to have something to distract you and keep your thoughts and mind at bay. I think we all know what that feels like

But that doesn't mean you cant make time for family and he always seemed to never make time for his family. My body came to a halt when she tried to undress me. My hands wrapped around her neck pushing her to the wall, It seemed she liked being chocked.

I could tell when it came to women I was more dominant. Shit when it came to anyone I was dominant even with men. We were in a cafe in a bathroom about to have sex and something about this equation just didn't sit right with me even though in my mind I wanted to fuck her right here and now.

It took everything in me but I stopped myself. I fixed myself up and made my way out of the bathroom through the cafe and finally I was outside the wind hit me and the deep breath I was holding in soon came out. I walked fast and by fast I mean I nearly ran to my car. I needed to get out of here and quick

"Does being with me really scare you that much?" I heard from behind me and by the sweet sound of her voice I knew it was Vanessa

Being with her didn't scare me, I mean sure I liked the sex and the fact that I had someone to talk to but I didn't love her I still loved my husband and she knew that. Things were complicated because the more this went on the more feelings she gained for me and it would be an asshole move to tell her not to.

"No, you know I'm married and things are just complicated right now." I explained

The response was kind of shitty and the way I worded it was beyond rude but she knew I was a very blunt person and I wasn't going to sit here and tell her what she wanted to here just to make her feel better. She knew who I was married to when she met me and Ive made it clear I wasn't leaving him or my family for her.

It was ironic how my husband could entertain other things like me entertaining another woman. I knew this wouldn't end well.

The best thing for me was to be with someone who actually made me happy, who actually made me smile but I was drowning beneath the depths of my soul and no one could save me. Not him and maybe not even her