◼️ ◽️VriskaxReader

(This is a song fic but you don't need to read the lyrics)
—————
Baby can't you see
I'm calling
A gal like you should wear a warning
It's dangerous I'm falling

There she was, Vriska Serket in all her 'glory'. You have become quite addicted to her. She was bad and not healthy for you, so you didn't know why you were flushing over this troll. Maybe it was the certain aura she gave, one of adventure and as she calls it '8addassery' or maybe the cocky and confident attitude she had or the pretty face she wore constantly.

You're eyes skim the room, you were at a party. Roxy and Feferi had come and invited all of you, trolls and cherubs included. You took a sip of your drink as you watch the trolls shouting at each other and the humans talking peacefully.

There's no escape
I can't wait

Your eyes seemed to stop at a certain Serket sitting in between Terezi and Kanaya in a circle with the other guests.Before you could talk to the troll, Roxy had walked in, hands on hips. "____! Come in we're playing Spin the bottle." And before you could protest against that she had grabbed your wrist and sat you down between Terezi and Vriska.

I need a hit
Come on give me it

"Look who finally came," Vriska says smirking, facing towards you seemingly mocking your face.

Your dangerous
I'm loving it

It was your turn, after a rather akward and uncomfortable kisses with Tavros it was your turn again. You spun the bottle hard enough to make it spin for a minute or two. It landed on Vriska.

Too high, can't come down
Losin' my head
Spinnin' round and round
Do you feel me now?

She smirked and grabbed your face and forcefully kissed you, shoving her tongue into your mouth. The feeling had caught you off guard not expecting Vriska to do that but what can you say, it's seemingly pleasant. You moan into her, closing your eyes before she dropped her hold and stopped, dropping you onto the floor.

the taste of your lips I'm on a ride
Your toxic I'm slipping under

The memory was still fresh despite the hangover you had from the party. You wanted more, she was addicting and simply too good looking to not be flushed for her.

You lay in bed still tracing back the memories from last night. Who else did you kiss during the game? All you could remember from the party was the taste of Vriskas lips and her hair.

I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?

A few days passed by and you had tried your best to avoid her, but that wouldn't last long. She was like a drug, she wasn't good, she wasn't healthy but gog she was so addicting.

arachnidsGrip started trolling trollianHandle—
AG:Hey! What are you doinnnngggg???????
**: what do you want Vriska,
AG:Aww come one, don't be salty.
AG:And 8esides you can't get enough of me >::::)

Well that was certainly true

**:I'm just laying in my recupracoon
AG:8orinnnngggg why don't you come here? We could Flarp or some shit like that.
AG:If you do just come 8y,
arachnidsGrip ceased trolling trollianHandle—

And know you were left with your thoughts and a decision to make