◾️♦️Vriska

A/N if the grade is too high umm..... I have really strict parents so I actually don't know what an actual bad grade is
Warning: Abusive parenting, a lot of crying

—————-
"What is this?" Your parent shoved up your test to your face. Their face twisted into anger and they growled. "75 is not a good enough grade," they shouted slamming their hands into the table in front of you.

You shiver out of fear and curl up. Your parent was here scolding you and berating you. Out of fear you couldn't do anything but just stare and cry there while they flailed the test above your head and shouted.

Then without hesitation, they grabbed your phone and slammed it into wall, cracking the screen to point of no repair. "You're grounded." Was all they have to say as they sent you up to sleep in your room.

You make your way upstairs each step lingering more as you break into more tears. Your hair trailed over the railing as you finally went to the top.

You slammed the door behind you and dragged your body down the closed the door and broke down. You couldn't even tell what time is it, when you stopped or when you did start.
——————
School was stressful as always and today, Vriska didn't even bother to stop by your table and eat with you today. Life was hell as you continued to feed yourself your food before letting a single stray tear fall down.

A small, bony hand tapped your shoulder. You whipped your head around to find Vriska standing there with a smile on her face.

"Got any space there?" You nod your head as she sat down next to you with her lunch. She smirked and slowly drew out her lips "So nerd, did anything fun?" She placed her elbow on your shoulder and leant on your side. "You sure didn't answer my phone calls," she paused. "Sure would like to know what's more important than me." She looked to her nails and even though she had a tough facade, you could hear the hurt on her voice.

"Look, Vriska I'm sorry..." you gave the quickest explanation of your situation and looked down onto the floor with tears flowing from both eyes. Would Vriska even forgive you? She wasn't that open minded or that kind but she was a good friend. She kept secrets well and even if she teased or bullied you a bit because of it she helped with those secrets and helped with a lot of problems. You really didn't want to lose her.

"Hey, hey nerd" you quickly look up to Vriska smirk at you. She leaned in close, enough for your foreheads to touch and slowly said "see you tonight." She grabbed her stuff and left without explaining, only a note saying "Also, no, there's no explanation. Good luck ;;;;)"

And then she broke into your room by the window at night with her girlfriend