◾️❤️Feferi (harry potter/human au)

Prompt:Harry Potter au where you take a hufflepuff Feferi to Yule ball. YH stands for your house, (slitherin, hufflepuff, ravenclaw, And gryffindor) aLSO human au

——————-——————————————

Oh... You didn't expect this, here you are standing with your cheeks flushed just staring.... staring at your girlfriend.

Her small figure went down the stairs with her hands tracing over the railing. She wore a bright fuchsia dress, with many decorations and jewellery decorating her arms and neck. Her eyes were bright and bubbly as she followed her gaze to you and smiled widely.

"___?" She asked before taking your hand. She lifted your hand up along with hers and smiled widely. You stared at her, almost enough to ingrain every detail of her dress and of her jewellery to your head. "You... you look lovely," your cheeks flush more with colour as Feferi smiles widely and hugs you.

She pulls a tight embrace and traces her hand over your outfit. "You too..." she whispers into your ear. Just before you could be even more red than before someone tapped over your shoulder.

"Hey fuckass, common the balls starting we wouldn't want to fucking miss it." Karkat spat out as you reluctantly let go of each other. Feferi reaches for your hand and clasps it tightly. She goes closer to your ear and smirks "oh we're going to have fun," oh looks like you might die tonight.

——————

You could see the champions and glared at some of them. Feferi took your hand, smiling widely and kissing your cheek. "Hey, don't worry about them," she says, cupping your face in her hands. "Your adorabubble!" She smiles widely, her cute little dimples showing up. "This night is about us." She slides her hands down, on on your hips and one on your hand. She guided your other hand to her hips sliding them down. She then grabbed both of your hips as you slide your hands back up to her shoulders and sway.

She rested her head against your shoulder, "you know, I'm really lucky to have you." You continue swaying with the music and dancing across the ballroom.

A small gentle tune played, one that seemed particularly romantic. Without noticing Feferi had slid her hands down to your bottom and cupped it, whispering to your ear "nice butt, but I'd save it for later," you could feel her smirk as your face flushed again, her locks get tangled in your hands. A small smile formed at your lips as you smiled, you lent in closer to kiss her and she does the same. A slow gentle kiss almost too swweet and to lovving to be true. She looked to the side,blushing.

————

Karkat looked at the dancing couple and smirked, after all he was the master matchmaker, now if he could only get a date himself.

And beside him karkat lost his hearing because 2 leijon sisters were screaming as their otp danced around the room and kissed.

Eridan was obviously pissed and almost disappointed in Fef, while Equius stood from afar supporting you and fef.