◾️♦️Aranea

Dream bubbles where never fun, just boring things. The only that would be fun is sneaking through other people's hives and houses but you've kinda been dead for a while so that became boring after a while.

"_____?" Whoop there goes Aranea calling for your name,

Ahh... your Moiral who you spent time with in the dream bubbles,after all you were pretty much died the earliest out of your friends and you didn't even ascend to god tie.

"Hey Aranea," you reply to the serket as you look at her and smile a bit.

"So you won't believe what Kankri said with his smug face. He kept on babbling and babbling, I thought it was interesting at first because of course new information and new information is always great but then I listened in and you couldn't believe what he said!" She took a breath remembering to actually *breath* during these conversations.

"All his social justice thing is probably actually just a front, he seemed to not know what he was actually doing and his mouth was going on forever and ever I mean does the guy even stop talking?"

"But then after listening in and clocking in at 30 minutes of listening to his boring speech he started sputtering not knowing what to say anymore so he pulled up his device and started searching and his face was so red from embarrassment,"

"Oh shoot I was being talkative again wasn't I?" Aranea asks looking for reassurance. You simply smiled and looked her in the eye, "it's fine,"

Aranea seemed to sigh at that thought and she had the biggest smile, closing her eyes.

"Well now you need to tell me your problems, after all this moiralship isn't going to work if there's no balance," Aranea explains making motions with her hands. "But of course there are some moiralships were only one person actively does something but I want to help you and I don't want to abandon you since you've been a pretty good moiral so far a-" you cut her off right there.

"It's fine, after all I'm doing the best I can."you give her another grin."I'm just here to make sure you don't do anything stupid," you say resting one of your hands on Aranea's shoulder.

"Oh! I should introduce you to Meenah! After all you probably heard me ramble a lot about her," she says blushing out of embarrassment.

"Hey, hey it's ok Ari, I'm pretty sure it's fine anyway." Aranea is somewhat happy at the statement. "And besides even if we don't get along I'm pretty sure I'd still be moirals with you!"

And that was how you probably solidified your moirals walls
—————
Oof sorry it was short, I'm not that confident with Aranea and I'm not actually sure how to write her to be honest. Sorry for such the long wait, I'm going to work on the other request tomorrow! Hope you guys still have patience for my inexplicable laziness.