Chapter 6 - Suzy!?

He was in Danny's bedroom!? But... but Suzy...
"What about Suzy?" Pedro questioned, blinking his contact lenses in Danny's direction.
The dog put a finger up to his lips. "Suzy doesn't have to know. This is our little secret...."

Danny - more like DADDY - leant in to Pedro coolly. The room suddenly became hotter. Even a shade of pink was creeping up Danny's cheeks. Pedro leant up, his eyes closed, making the most of the moment. They got ever closer...closer...closer...

"I CAN'T DO THIS, DANNY!! GAAAAAAAH!!" Pedro screamed, pushing Danny off of him. Tears sprung into his eyes, his face prickling like Sonic the Hedgehog. Pedro wiped his tears away. "I know you still love Suzy," Pedro said, his face warming with a melancholic smile. "You're just a tease. You like to... play with me." Pedro shook his head, as if shaking the thoughts out of his head.

"I d-don't love you D-Danny!" He admitted, though he knew it was a partial lie. Danny looked heartbroken, but it was all an act. He still loved Suzy. Not Pedro.

The fat foal ran out of the room, slamming the obese door on the way out, whilst Danny stood, sh00k.

That attitude... it was attractive. He licked his lips. Perhaps he could love both Suzy and Pedro? Or is that taboo?