Chapter 8 - The play!

The hours passed quickly for the kawaii children. Danny was a bit distracted, not by Pedro or Suzy, but by the latest Attack on Titan chapter. Oh, Levi!

Soon, Madame Gazelle burst into the room, and screamed, "WHERE'S THE WATER!?" before racing past the gobsmacked children and the bottles of water which were in plain view. She broke through the wall, and ran out of the classroom.

3.14 to 3 significant figures seconds later, Madame Gazelle entered the room again. "Found the water!" She announced to the water bottles. She took a large swig, hoping it was vodka, then wiped her mouth with her snot rag of a sleeve.

"Children, children, the play is in 5 minutes! Get ready!!" The woman belched.

Peppa was confident in her acting skills. She tried to slip into her red riding hood costume, but she - and her ego - were too big, so she had to settle with a potato sack instead.

Danny quickly realised what was happening, and stepped down from the windowsill. He put chapter 83 of Attack on Titan down, and just stood there. He was already in costume. He was playing the big bad wolf. He's literally a dog. I just-

Pedro was trembling like a leaf. He was meant to be playing the hunter, but he suddenly got a bought of stage fright. Was he ready?

Rebecca slipped into her bullfrog costume, even though there was no frog in the play!! lol xD silly Baka!!

The rest of the cast got into their assorted costumes - Suzy Sheep was cosplaying Hatsune Miku, and Freddy was playing Rick from Rick and Morty, as his IQ was over 300.

"Children!! On stage now for the opening sequence!!" Madame Gazelle screeched. The children hurried onto the stage, with a meaty red curtain hiding them from the audience. Peppa put her fat hog nose and her piggy eyes through the slit in the curtain, looking at the audience.

The only person there was Hobo Joe, like in the Muppets Movie. He was holding a camera of course, to film the kids, and he was also grabbing his body pillow tightly.

The curtains came up, and the play began.