Chapter 6

3rd P.O.V
Lucy, who had just been captured, was slowly waking up. She was currently laid down in the middle of the throne room, the Tartaros demons, excluding Natsu, surrounding her.

When Lucy woke up, her body immediately tended, her slowly reaching towards her keys. !! My keys! She thought, where are they?!

"Looking for your keys Heartfilia?" Mard questioned, smirking down at her. She stiffened remembering that Seliah said that she was the one the master wanted and she currently thought the Master was Mard Geer.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!" She yelled, terrified of the demons the fairy tail guild fought so hard to defeat before. "Me? No I want nothing with you, it's our master that does.." Mard explained, the smirk never leaving his face.

Lucy was now confused, But I thought he was the....Lucy's face paled, remembering who Mard wanted to ressurect. "..End...?.." she whispered in shock. Mard Geer nodded. "We managed to resurrect our Master and he now wants revenge on your pitiful guild, starting with you, Heartfilia." He stated, his smirk now growing wider.

"Ah! Master has returned~!" Seilah exclaimed, obviously happy. She was looking over at the doorway, Natsu and Happy now walking, well happy was flying, through it but obviously Lucy couldn't see that. The Tartaros demons were surrounding her, so she couldn't even see the door walls of the room.

Natsu knew Lucy was in the centre of the demons by hearing her voice earlier, so he changed into his human form, not wanting to scare her too much. The demons all got onto one knee, Bowing to their master, which gave Lucy a clear view of the pink haired demon.

She was filled with many emotions; shock, anger, happiness, sadness and Love. She ignored the first two emotions and concentrated of her happiness, sadness and love towards Natsu. She got up and leaped into his arms, yelling "NATTTSUUUUU".

The demons just stared blankly, not knowing what they should do. Natsu, on the other hand, returned the hug, smiling warmly. "I missed you too Luce" he chuckled. Lucy nuzzled into Natsu, missing his warm embrace. "LUSHI!" Happy quickly joined the hug, earning a giggle from Lucy, "Hi happy.."

Natsu reluctantly pulled back from the hug, remembering the demons were still in the room. He quickly lead the Celestial wizard and exceed away to his room. "What's going on here Natsu?" Lucy finally questioned. "Why did the demons call you their master..Wait! It's because you're using that you're E.N.D to use the demons right! You're tricking them! Good job Natsu!" She concluded, happy with Natsu. Though she paused when she heard silence coming from the dragon slayer.

"Natsu...don't tell me.." she stopped in her tracks. He looked down, then teleported the 3 of them to his room using his curse. Lucy stumbled back once he did, nearly falling to the floor, but Natsu grabbed her arm before she did, pulling her back up. He looked in her eyes sadly. "Sorry Luce..." He mumbled out, loud enough for Lucy to hear.

Lucy gasped, tears swelling up at the edges of her eyes and her hands covering her mouth. She then noticed the Tartaros emblem where the Fairy Tail one was. Natsu pulled her into a hug and she gladly accepted it, sobbing into his chest. Happy joined the hug, sadly looking at Lucy.

"Why..?" She managed to say I'm between sobs. Nasty was silent for a second before replying, "I had to." She looked up at him, confused. Happy looked away from Lucy, not wanting to see her tear stained face. Natsu stared blankly down at Lucy before sighing. He closed his eyes for a second before breathing in deeply, then opened his eyes, ready to explain.

"I'm gonna be honest and start right off the bat Luce," Natsu began, "I'm in love with you.." His face had a light tint of pink to it while Lucy's turned bright red. Happy just looked dumbfounded. Natsu then slowly reached his hand up to cup Lucy's cheek, him looking deep into her eyes.  "That's why I had the Tartaros Demons bring you here.. So you wont get hurt in this war.." He said sadly, his hand still on her cheek. Lucy then snapped out of her blushing moment and stared at Natsu, confused.

"War? What war? What are you talking about Natsu?" She was extremely confused, not thinking even once that Natsu would wage war against the Fairy Tail wizards. "A war that I will bring." He said blankly. Lucy gasped and slowly came to a realisation. No.. Lucy thought, Don't tell me.. "Don't tell me you plan to wage war on Fiore?!" She almost shouted.

Natsu immediately shook his head, "No no! But if the whole continent decides to get involved I wouldn't hesitate to fight them.. But then again that's their choice."
"....Get involved with what..?" Lucy asked, her voice slightly cracking with the question.
"My war with the Fairies.." Natsu stated blankly.

It took a few seconds for Lucy to process what Natsu had just said, but when it clicked, she immediately slapped Natsu across his cheek. "WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT?!" She shouted at him. The only response Lucy got from Natsu was a hand reaching up to his cheek. "Luce.." He started, "I'm sorry but.. I've left Fairy Tail behind and my guild mates and I want revenge.."
"But we're your Guild mates! You're family!" Lucy tried to reason.
"No, my family wouldn't try to kill me just because of what I was." Natsu said darkly, taking his hand away from his slapped cheek.
"That was only Gray! He even said he regrets greatly what he did!"
"Family pay for another family members actions right? Do you know how much that hurt when he attacked me? Not just physically, but mentally?"
"..."
"He changed me Luce, he was the reason I'm like as I am now. I don't wanna go back to the Fairy Tail guild. If you want me back there then you're gonna have to force me." Natsu stated.

"Fine." Lucy stated. "Wha-" but before Natsu could finish, Happy put a cloth to Natsu's face, which had a certain magical chemical substance on it that knocked Natsu out almost instantly. Before he collapsed on the floor, he looked at Happy for a split second, his face showed betrayal. Lucy managed to catch him.

"Thank you Happy, I know that was hard for you.." Lucy said, smiling sadly at the exceed. Happy nodded, "Aye..He wasn't himself, we need to get him back to the Guild so we can reason with him.." Lucy nodded in response.

Happy grabbed Natsu by the scarf and lifted him off the ground, then grabbed Lucy by her collar, lifting her off the ground too. "..Heavyyyy" Happy whined. "SHUT IT CAT!" Lucy retorted. Happy managed to carry them both out of the Tartaros grounds since Happy kind of knew his way around them. He carried them as far as the forest Lucy was in before she got captured before flying down to the ground to rest.

"I'll go see if there's anyone nearby, we need to get to the guild before Natsu wakes up" Happy said, running into the forest because he was giving his wings a rest. Lucy nodded and looked over at Natsu, her face turning into a frown. She slowly moved over to the unconscious dragon slayer and move some hair out his face, smiling at how peaceful he looked.

Happy soon ran back around the corner, Erza following behind him. Lucy gasped with joy once seeing Erza and both her and Happy explained everything to the Scarlet haired knight. Erza was shocked but didn't hesitate to bring Natsu back to the guild hall, Lucy and Happy following behind her.

Once they reached the guild they were surrounded with worried faces and bombarded with questions. Erza moved past everyone to the master and explained everything, everyone in the guild listening. "Where should we put him?" Erza asked, gesturing to the unconscious Natsu she was currently carrying. Makarov thought for a second before responding, "Well...Considering what happened we should put him in the cells...but who would think that! He's Natsu! Our family! No way am I going to lock him away, we need to make him feel welcome!" He exclaimed with joy. Erza nodded, "My thoughts exactly Master" She said, smiling.

"Alright!" Makarov began, "Take him to the infirmary and everyone else, prepare a party for our lost dragon slayers return!" The crowd of Fairy Tail wizards cheered, agreeing fully with what the master had said. Gray was also cheering, determined to make up for what he'd done to Natsu.

~~~~~

Exactly 1500 words ;3

Yo! sorry it took so long for this chapter to come out! I'm just busy with a lot of things, but today I had no homework or any other work to do so I was free :D (for once)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and don't forget to Vote for and comment on this chapter! :DD