Chapter 14

3rd P.O.V
A few weeks had gone by. Fairy tail, with the with the strength of the alignment with the other light guilds behind them, declared war against the kingdom of Alvarez. But one problem for Fairy Tail, Alvarez, or more specifically Zeref, had predicted all of the moves the light guilds made from the declaration onward.

Zeref had predicted that the light guilds would declare the war but wouldn't make the first move, knowing that their most powerful weapon, the Lumen Histoire, wad destroyed. Zeref had Natsu to thank for that, though, he was slightly saddened that one, Mavis' body was destroyed and two, that he couldn't have the power for himself but he didn't mind that much. I mean, he had his army and his brother now. He was powerful.

Alvarez was confident in their battle strategy. They all knew what they were doing and thanks to Zeref they were all confident in their plan, well, his plan. And not to mention Zeref was happy that after all these years he finally got to fight alongside his brother instead of against him. Natsu felt the same way too.

Fairy Tail, on the other hand, managed to scramble a battle plan together. With Mavis gone they were struggling enough, but with their Fire Dragon Slayer gone too. Not only that but they'll be battling against him, which will brake a few members hearts. Mokarov has told the people fighting that if they come across Natsu they will not commence battle but instead try to reason with him, using memories and happy moments to their advantage. And if all else fails, to flee. The Master knows by now that E.N.D is strong and with an army by his side, no one alone stands a chance against him. All he wants is for his children to be happy and together again, even if that will mean war. As long as no one dies and everyone is safe in the guild, and happy, including Natsu.

Then the day of the war came.

Zeref had commanded his troops to board the ships. All the ports of Alvarez were full of the armies, one ship in particular was big, but not full. This ship belonged to Natsu, Zeref, Invel and the demons of Tartaros. The rest of the Spriggan's were on the ships of the troops they commanded.

Natsu had previously summoned his guild onto the ship and filled them in on what was happening so they were prepared for battle. The good thing was his guild had been training hard to be more powerful while he was away. So the Tartaros guild was stood on deck while Natsu, Zeref, Invel and Mard were all inside the main lower decks of the ships. Luckily for Natsu, the powers he had gained earlier included sickness resistance, so he wasn't suppressing any puke this time round.

Natsu and Zeref were both seated at a small round table while Mard stood behind Natsu and Invel stood behind Zeref. "So, you excited Natsu?" Zeref asked.
"Excited, I'm ecstatic." Natsu replied with a grin.
Zeref smiled at that. "Glad to hear it. Are you going to get your princess first or after you get revenge on that ice wizard."
"I plan to get my revenge first but I guess whatever goes. I don't mind. I can imagine that the rest of 'team Natsu' will be together, like we discussed before."
Zeref Nodded. "So two birds with one stone?" Zeref asked.
"Exactly." Natsu replied simply.

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation but we have almost arrived your highness." Invel commented. Zeref nodded in response, "Thank you, Invel" Invel nodded. "It seems its time to get prepared brother." Zeref stated. Natsu stood up and headed towards the top deck followed by his brother, Invel and Mard. Once they got there, they stood with the rest of the Tartaros members and looked over the side of the deck at the land in front of them, Ishgar. Natsu smirked.

With the Fairy Tail Guild

The guild had been busy preparing for the upcoming war. Members of the guild who weren't busy getting weapons or training were evacuating the citizens of both Magnolia and surrounding towns. After all that hassle, the town of Magnolia was practically dead. No one was there but the Light Guilds that were part of the Alignment.

The Alignment had the guilds of Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Crime Sorciere.

The guilds were all currently gathered in the town centre, discussing their current battle plans. A lot were dreading the battle but many more were determined. Determined to win and get Natsu back.

Once the talk about the battle plans was over, the guilds managed to actually sit around and relax, getting rid of the tensity in the air. The different guild members caught up a bit and talked happily, some happily talking about what they've been doing and others talking about how much they're gonna beat up the enemy.

The happiness continued, that is, until they heard a shout from an ally. "THEY'RE HERE!"

The guilds, fairy tail in front, climbed up a hill next to magnolia, only to be faced with an army, a massive one. And at its front, Natsu and Zeref. Behind the two, the Spriggan all stood and next to them, the Tartaros demons.

Zeref was dressed in his usual attire, but it had more of an elegant touch to it, for example the toga had small patterns to it. Natsu was wearing bandages around his arms and a black shirt with white rims. He also wore white trousers with a white belt. (He wore what the picture at the top shows) He had a wide smirk on his face and etherious marks were covering the edges of his face and the rest of his body. His eyes stood out from everything else though. They were glowing a dark red.

Once the Fairy Tail group saw Natsu they gasped, along with the other guilds. No one dared say anything though. Natsu and Zeref approached the light guilds while the masters of the said guilds stood in front of them.

"Natsu.." Makarov began.
"What? Miss me so much that all you can say is my name?" Natsu responded with a sarcastic tone. This caused Sting to growl at the demon.
"How could you Natsu.. I know that you regained your memories or whatever but still! You were the one I looked up to! And you betrayed your guild like this!" Makarov stood in front of Sting, "Calm down"

Natsu yawned at the scene. "Can you carry on Zeref? I'm bored of this already. I wanna get onto the fighting already" He whined. Zeref chuckled, "Alright brother, you can go back with the army and get them ready." Natsu nodded and strolled over to his army. Zeref then turned back around to the light guild masters.

"Is there anything more to say? I'm sure your guildmates are aching to try and 'take Natsu back' as well as beat my army up. Though I highly doubt you can do either of those tasks." Zeref stated. Makarov sighed, "I guess there was no point in trying to cooperate." He then turned to the other light guild's masters. "Let's go" They all reluctantly agreed and went back to their own guilds.

Let the battle begin.

~~~~~

The next chapter should be out tomorrow or the day after, I'm excited to write this after so long, especially since things are getting heated!

See you in the next chapter~!