Chapter 1: The Start

A/N: This is my first x reader so if its bad, I'm sorry. I'm trying my best.
---------------------------------------------------------

Jaqcues: Y/N did you just talk back to me?

Y/N: No sir

Y/N was then hit by his father and cursed out by him.

Jaqcues: Go back to your room. No dinner for you tonight.

Y/N: But father

Jaqcues: Are you talking back to me?

Y/N: No.....

Y/N went up to his room and lay on his bed thinking of his past. He is 8 now but will he live to see 9? He had always been abused by his parents since he was young. His father, no, he doesnt deserve to be called that. Jaqcues had abused him since he was around 5. Winter did as well to get good reputation with Jaqcues. Weiss was the only one who cared. 'She told me she was going to go to Beacon so she can get out of this dysfunctional house. From the looks of it she hates Jaqcues as much as I do. And trust me its enough to make someone go crazy and beserk from rage. I'm surprised I keep it in so well.' Y/N's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Y/N: Who is it?

???: It's Weiss.

Y/N: Come in.

With that Weiss walked in closing the door behind her and sat on the edge of Y/N's bed.

Weiss: You doing ok?

Y/N: Not really. This house is filled with abusive assholes besides you.

Weiss: Yeah, that's why I want to go to Beacon in Vale. To get away from here. You should come too. You may not know your semblance yet but you at least have a fighting preference right?

Y/N: Yes, my fists. My strongest weapon.

Weiss: How strong?

Y/N: Dunno. But I know I can punch a hole in the wall.

Weiss: Soo descriptive as always *shakes her head*

Y/N: Well you know "Father" doesn't like me talking much.

Weiss: Always were the sarcastic type Y/N, hey I've got an idea.

Y/N looks at her with curious eyes.

Weiss: Let's spar. It would help you train your "weapons" to get stronger.

Y/N: Ok then let's spar. I'll kick your ass.

Y/N readies in his stance as Weiss pulls out her Rapier and stands ready.

Y/N: 3

Weiss: 2

Y/N and Weiss: 1!

Y/N charges at her on her left side dodging her as she lances her rapier forwards and hit her in the stomach having her fly back a foot or two. She regains composure and starts fighting for real. She readies her stance and lunges at Y/N faster than he could respond and gets hit. 'Thank god for my aura.' Y/N thought. Y/N tries something trying to activate his semblance.

Y/N: Hraah!!

Y/N shouts as he charges forward but as she lunges her rapier forwards Y/N slid under it and kicked her legs making her fall down on top of him. Y/N didnt think this through.

Y/N: Ah!

Weiss: You caught me off guard there. However good fight. We should spar again.

Y/N: Yeah

As the conversation dulls Jaqcues opens Y/N's door

Jaqcues: What's with all the noise? *looks at Weiss* Did you do this to her Y/N?

Weiss: Father understand please. I challenged him to a duel.

Jaqcues: Stand out of my way Weiss. He will pay for hurting you.

Weiss: But Father!

Jaqcues: Stand aside Weiss. I will punish him for hurting you.

With that said Jaqcues hits Weiss out of the way. Y/N's eyes turn full of rage and said the first thing he could think of.

Y/N: God damn you! I'll kill you!

As Y/N said it an arm came out from behind Y/N and hit Jaqcues faster then a bullet. Y/N turns around to see what Y/N thought was his new semblance. A semi-transparent figure stood there. It had human-like features but was not a faunus. He was around 6 feet 5 inches tall with piercing blue eyes. His body color was Purple with green... Armor? But not to mention his hair. It was a tealish blue that flows in the wind. He stood there behind Y/N and Y/N turned around then stared at him.

Jaqcues: What the hell hit me?

Weiss: Y/N?

Y/N: Can you not see this figure *pointing at the figure behind Y/N*

Weiss: Oh no he's gone crazy. Y/N are you ok? Tell me what's going on.

Jaqcues slowly gets back up and throws a punch aimed at Y/N's head. It was caught mid-air by the figure. Jaqcues stared at his hand.

Jaqcues: What is holding me back?

Y/N: Can't you see the figure?

Weiss: What do you mean Y/N? There's nothing behind you.

Y/N's Thoughts: What is this figure then? A spirit?

Y/N: Try and see this.

Y/N controls the figure to throw Jaqcues backwards. Jaqcues's eyes show astoundment and confusion. 'Guess they can't really see it. Crazy weird.' Y/N thinks.

Jaqcues: Stay in your room Weiss. I'm calling the police

Y/N stood there looking at him as Jaqcues ran out to get the phone. Weiss looked at you concerned.

Weiss: You have to get out of here.

Y/N: But then you'll be stuck here with this abusive lunatic.

Weiss: He is only like that towards you for some reason. I'm fine here.

Y/N: Where would I go?

Weiss: Not sure about that, but what I am sure of is that the police will be here in like 5 minutes.

Y/N: I don't want to leave you here.

Weiss: Then make me a promise.

Y/N: What is it?

Y/N could hear footsteps running up the stairs down the hallway

Weiss: Get into Beacon Academy. We will meet again there. After all we're the same age so we might get on the same team.

Y/N: I'll try my best sis!

Y/N runs towards the window and hesitate. Y/N turns back at Weiss and smiles one last time before Y/N flees the house.

---------------------------------------------------------