Chapter 6: CRIM vs GOLD

Mrs. Goodwitch:  3! 2! 1! Fight!

Team CRIM split up and fought one on ones against us

(Jotaro POV)

A man with white hair and a red outfit that almost resembled swiss cheese rushes at Jotaro once CRIM split

Jotaro: Yare Yare daze, I'll end this one quick for you. Star Platinum!

Jotaro's stand appears behind him. Star Platinum rushes at the man but is met with a purple stand blocking his punch. The stand was purple bearing its teeth out wide while having capsules on its hands.

???: My name is Panacotta Fugo, remember it. Now go Purple Haze!

Purple Haze and Star Platinum exchange a few punches before one of the capsules on Purple Haze's hand shatters and releases a mist covering the area Jotaro and Fugo were fighting in.

Jotaro's Mind: Is this his stand ability? These capsules?

Star Platinum kept firing barrages of punches at Purple Haze whilst trying to find out what the capsules did.

??? Audience Member: Look at his aura! It's depleting faster than he can attack! 

A/N: I'll let you have fun and guess who that audience member is. All I can say is that he's speedy

Jotaro: What!? Impossible!

Jotaro looks at his scroll and sees that it's true. His aura was depleting and had to end the battle fast.

Jotaro: Alright kid can you keep up? Star Platinum Za Warudo!

Time stops as Jotaro goes behind Fugo and unleashes a 7 second barrage of "ORA"s.

Jotaro: Time flows once again.

Fugo's aura is depleted completely and can no longer fight. Jotaro looks to see that even in stopped time his aura was depleting so his too was depleted.

Mrs. Goodwitch: Jotaro and Fugo's auras have reached 0. Please exit the arena seeing as you both have been retired.

Jotaro: What a pain....

(Dio POV)

A woman with pink hair and crazy clothing almost resembling mesh-wiring ran at Dio once CRIM split.

Dio: You dare challenge I, Dio?

The World appears and goes to attack the pink haired woman. In an instant Dio is a few feet forward almost falling over.

Dio: Your stand, it's related to time isn't it?

???: Clever of you to find out. I'll humor you one last question as respect to you finding out my ability.

Dio: Just who are you?

???: My name is Diavolo. Remember it well.

Dio: My name is Dio. The one who'll best you in battle.

Dio charges at Diavolo and fakes to the right.