anger

He screamed and crashed, tears rolling down his face as high ugly cries left his mouth.
His whole face was soaked in tears, the skin on his arms was red and openly bleeding, where he was clawing at it.
He trashed on his bed, kicking his feet beneath him in frustration and helplesness, his head constantly hitting the wall.
He couldn't control the thoughts and emotions crashing down on him. The doubt, the anger, the desperation, the vulnerableness, the fear.
His body was overflowing with energy, adrenaline filling his blood, self hate filling his mind.

His knees were shaking, the feeling in them since long gone, they were numb.
He had been kneeling like this, facing the wall, for what felt like hours, punishing himself for his frustrating and dumb emotions.
He cursed under his cries and stopped hitting his head. He looked down at his shaking red hands and seprated them from his arms, curling them into fists.

He looked up at the wall and an ugly cry left him as his fist hit the cold stone for the first time.
His fists repeatedly came down on the wall, never stopping. He hit it again and again and again. His cries got louder, the blood pouring down his hands more and the voices still didn't stop.
The anger and hate only increased and he broke more and more. His body gave up, his shoulders were shaking and he sagged away, his side hitting the wall, weak punches driving his curled fingers against the red stone.

He didn't know how long he had layed there and he didn't know when the door opened and soft hands wrapped around his fists and gently pulled them away from the wall.
He didn't know where he was, he didn't know what was happening but he knew that the presence of the person who came was pleasing.

They sat him up and wiped his tears away, soft arms pulling him into a soothing hug. He burried his face in the others neck and cried.
A hand stroke up and down his back, calming him. He slowly got back to the ground. The cries hand gotten quieter and then vanished and his body had stopped shaking.

The person got up and tugged his shirt off, grabbing a first aid kit from another room to tend to his wounds. He barely registered it but he was thankful. The person washed his arms and fists and wrapped them in bandages after making sure to apply a healing cream.

The person then layed him down and pulled the duvet over their bodies, arms wrapping around him. He melted in their embrace and immediately fell asleep.

When he woke up the next morning, he was not alone and the world seemed a bit less broken.