bullying

A letter to all the people who thought that hurting someone else was funny

Are you happy now? Are you finally happy with what you created? Are you satisfied?

For years you created me. You grabbed your tools and drove them into to me, cut me, broke me, gave me scars.
Now look at me. I'm broken. I'm nothing.
You humiliated me, you laughed at me, you made fun of me.
You called me "gay" and "disgusting".
You said I was "weird" and "dump".
You talked bad about everything I did, you made me feel alone and wrong.

Because of you, I can't trust anyone.
Because of you, I always think it's about me when people laugh five meters away from me.
Because of you I hate walking into rooms first.

Oh how many times I stood infront of that door and thought to myself: "I don't want to go in there. I don't want to go inside."

Because of you, I have a hard time speaking up in class.
Because of you, I start to tremble and sweat during presentations.

It's because of you. It's all because of you. All my problems, all my insecurities, all my scars.

You thought it was fun, right? You thought "Ah, she's just weird", huh?
You didn't think about the consequences, right?

You didn't think that your behaviour might give someone social anxiety and depression, did you?
You didn't think that your words would make someone loose everyone but two friends?
You didn't think that your actions will cause someone to hit their head against a wall, to scratch at their arms and to cry themselves to sleep, did you?

What did you think, just because you have lots of friends and that you are what society likes the most, that you have the right to destroy a human who goes against norms and rules?

Who do you think you are?

But do you know what you also didn't think about?
You didn't think about the fact that you raised a warrior.
With every cut you made and with every word you said, you just made us stronger.
We were weak at first, but at some point it is enough.
At some point, we are sick of your bullshit.
At some point, we are going to fight back.
We are going to rise out of our ashes and be ourselves.

We will stop caring about your stereotypical opinions, we will stop letting you bend and break us.
We will stop hiding and we will stop being weak.

And one day, you'll regret what you did.
Because one day,we will rise above you and live a happy and fulfilled life, while you're stuck up in your old views and stupid comments.

You are going to sit at the bottom of the staircase, all alone and you will look up and see us shining on the top.

So in the end, what did you get from bullying other people?
Did hurting others, to show your superiority, help you in any way?

Are you happy now?

So, from the bottom of my heart: Fuck You