TFP [dancing] breakdown X reader

Hi guys! here I am again. I did my best writing it better than my first one shot. Also breakdown really needs some love. Hope youlike it. Enjoy.     

Readers POV

I was listening to some music wile chilling on my bed. I was lucky enough to for once wake up early this morning, and I found out that knockout and Breakdown were on a mission. Also I Feld the urge to listen and dance volume up to my favorite list on Spotify. Hyperactivity in the morning great!. My phone connected to my speaker and as soon as I hid play the silence disappeared.

Yup.........I currently dancing whit every move I mastered failed to hear the sound of heavy ped steps and the sliding of doors. I could have known that at some point they would return, but I had lost track of time during my little dance... what ever it was. So as soon as my ears picked up breakdowns voice behind me I froze in time.

3'rd  person POV

Breakdown had walked in to the med bay after his mission whit knockout and looked around for [Y/N]. 'hey knockout, you've seen [Y/N]? he asked, but was stopped by a sound emanating from his berth room his audio receptors picked up. 'she is probably still recharging or something' knockout said wile over looking him self to spot some possible scratches, the mission could have caused him. Curious breakdown walked to the door of his berth room and entered.

There next to her bed whit her speaker almost blowing it self up he spotted {Y/N]. she was for so far he knew doing that thing humans called dancing. It looked kind a funny sins breakdown never actually had seen someone dance before, sins dancing wasn't really a thing on cybertron.

'aren't you supposed to dance on party's our something' his voice suddenly sounded true the room, giving [Y/N] almost a hard attack. Breakdown could se [Y/N]'s body freeze out of shock. This made him laugh. he walked to her and kneeled down so he could see her reaction better. Her face was red out of shame, and she looked like she had seen a horror movie that had scared the frag out of her. When she came to realize that she hadn't moved for half a minute [y/N] as quickly as her legs could carry her started running away from breakdown. 'hey you don't have to run away from me' he sarcastically said and started chasing her. of course since his legs are way longer then hers, breakdown easily caught op to [Y/N] in seconds. Whit a swift movement he scooped her up from the ground, and lifted her up to his grinning faceplate. He knew very well that when she was embarrassed that she would try to hide away from every one near.

[Y/N] as soon as she felt her feet leave the ground gripped on to breakdowns digit's. 'put me down!' she said whit an angry face, new even more red from all the running. '[Y/N]' he said whit a kind voice. 'you don't have to be so shy, okay?. She turned her head away from breakdowns and stared towards the ground far below. 'hey, I would never run away, not even if someone would catch me doing something stupid. I back away from nothing. breakdown's expression looked sure about what he just hat said. Suddenly a sneaky smile appeared on to [Y/N]'s face, and she looked at breakdown. 'okay first off, dancing is not something stupid you know, and second, if you truly don't back away from anything then.......'

Silence was what at that exact moment could be heard in the room. 'what then?,' Not knowing what [Y/N] was thinking about breakdown decided to ask. Mis chive covered her face new, and he had the feeling he was going to regret his words. 'than dance whit me,' she finally said.

And yes people, there he was, trying to talk [Y/N] out of it [which by the way miserably failed]. 'I can't get myself out of this now hu.' Slowly breakdown walked over to were her speaker was placed, and put [Y/N] next to it. 'sorry breaks, but every thing you say can and will be used against ya.' He smiled and tapped her playfully on her head. 'hey!, don't do that.' She pushed play and the fun began.

At first breakdown had no idea what to actual fragging do. Luckily [Y/N] noticed that and helped him out by telling him to just follow the beat. After awhile he got the hang of it do, and by now he could pull off some actual good moves. They danced for at least an hour and only stopped because knockout knocked loudly on breakdown's door. 'hey breakdown what are you doing in there, come out and help me whit dis scratch will ya. I can't reach it!'

Whit a sad face [Y/N] looked up at breakdown. 'you're gonna go?' breakdown looked at [Y/N] and could see her joy fading. 'don't worry' he said, as he walked over to the door and pushed a button that made a beep noise. 'what did you just do?'[Y/N] asks confused. 'I activated the external lock. It means that from the out side of the door it can't be opened, only from this side.' She reacted whit a ''cool'' and turned up the volume of her speaker.

Little time skippy [one hour later]

Exhausted that's how [Y/N] felt at this moment, dancing for this amount of time would drain everyone of his energy. Breakdown could see that [Y/N] was getting tired, and took a seat on the floor next to her. 'tired little buddy?' she looked at breakdown wile nodding yes then walked over to the speaker to turn it off. 'yeah, but it was totally worth it do.' She smiled whit a tired face, not noticing that in stead of turning the speaker off she had pressed the next Butten, and a slow romantic song made it self known. [Y/N]'s face immediately revealed a dark rosy color on her cheeks, while breakdown looked surprised and then turned his head away. The reason why? He also couldn't overcome the slight tint of in his case blue, to appear on to his faceplate. 'Ahh scrap, hum.....that was not intended ya know,'[Y/N] said wile quickly looking for the right button this time. Before she managed to find it however she got plucked off of the ground. [Y/N] let out a yelp in surprise and clutched her arms around what she could see new were digit's. breakdown had picked her up whit the intentions of surprising her, he however still said ''sorry'' for it.

Breakdowns POV

Today was a surprising day. Not only have I and knockout succeeded the mission, I also learned to dance. [Y/N] is always so energized. I must emit though, that maybe my optics couldn't look at anything else than her. Wait my optics what! Okay......that's weird, right? But why reacts my spark so strong when I am around her. Its better if I let knockout check if all my sensors are still functioning properly.

New this music, that sounded so defriend then the other music we've danced on earlier. It makes me feel strange. I look again at [Y/N], and there it was. It hit me hard like one of my hammers, right in my spark. I....I have feelings for her?

Okay if you liked it, please let me know. Also if a part 2 sounds interesting you can tell me.

Have a nice dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy