TFP smokescreen x female reader

I deeply apologize for the lack of activity. a lot has happened in the past few months.    BUT! I returned. so hi to yall. and prepare for the second one-shot about smokescreen. sorry, I just find this boiiiiii easiest to write. 

'' hey y/n,  what do you think?'' smokescreens voice echoed true the base.  you turned around to see a blue and yellow bot instead of a white red and blue one. ''holly smokes'' you said. '' what did you do?'' '' o nothing much'' he casually said while turning around, giving you a 360 view of his new paint job. '' I just decided to look more awesome than I already did before.'' '' O really now'' you said raising an eyebrow. ''indeed'' he said, walking up to the railing near where you stood. he bent down a little so he could see if you were impressed. ''you like it?'' he asked.

you tried as best as you could to keep it cool. 'keep it cool y/n, keep it cool. I know you can' you thought. trying not to blush cuz of how close smokes stood near you. it was harder then it looked like. while keeping a normal looking expression you just said that you liked it, not looking too impressed by it.  also not looking to unimpressed of course, that would be rude. he is your guardian, best friend, and crush after all. ''soooo.....wanne go for a drive?'' you're eyes widened. there had been so much Decepticon activity the last weeks, that there was no time for such things anymore. whit out a second thought you nodded yes and started walking down the stairs quickly. smokescreen had already transformed into his vehicle mode waiting for you. you opened his door and sat down on the passenger's seat, while smokescreen closed it and slide the seat belt in place. you then drove out of the base. 

after a couple minutes of driving, smokescreen turned right. in front of you stretched a long empty road into the distance, the words speed written all over it. you looked at the steering weel whit a smile on your face when you felt that he had stopped. ''smokescreen?'' you said, acting as if you had no idea of what he was up to. he would definitely smile widely if he were to be in robot mode. you just knew him well enough for that. ''yes'' he simply replied whit the mischieve clearly audible. ''why are we standing still all of a sudden?''  smokescreen didn't reply to your question immediately. probably to tease you. then he answered. ''that's a good question.''  suddenly his engine revved loudly and whit squealing tires he took of. you knew from the start that he was up to something like this. even though you never told him you liked racing and reaching top speed on the road. he must have found out when you once told him about a  race you went to. you stood at the sidelines looking at the event happening in front of you whit amazement. you told him about that day whit such passion for it, like you actually were a racer your self.  though you never really raced before. 

when smokescreen took off gravity got a hold of you and pushed you in the seat. the surroundings flew by in a blink when the speed indicator reached over 180. wile all of this happened a rush of adrenaline blasted true your systems. it made you laugh. ''smokescreen!'' you yelled true the laughter, trying really hard to calm down so you could talk to him. he slowed down a bit. ''yes'' he simply said, looking at you true his mirrors.  ''I.....I.. hahahaha!. smokescreen!''  right before you were able to tell him that you totally expected him to do something like this, he put the pedal to the metal. again. making you fall back in the seat once more. the seat belt tightened a  little around you holding you securely in place, while he drove over the abandoned road.

time skippy 

when you got out of smokescreens vehicle mode, you could still feel the adrenaline running true your system.  behind you, the sound of shifting metal could be heard. when you slowly started to calm yourself down you could tell that the sun started to set. looking up at the sky the bleu's started to fade into pinks and purples. indicating that you had been hanging around whit smokey for at least 2 hours by now. a light tap on you're shoulder got your attention, snapping you out of your thoughts.