[prank war] RID2015 sideswipe X human female reader

hello, my fellow Transformers fanfic readers. just because I can here a sideswipe X reader one shot. the art above you see is made by me. and whit out further ado, enjoy. 

[y/n]'s POV

bored out of your mind you waited for the bots to return from their mission. it had been over 3 hours and still, they weren't back, which caused you to check the time every 5 minutes or so. Danny wasn't around neither was Russel so you couldn't ask them what to do either. in the end, you decided to just lay down on the couch and stare at the sky, since the couch stood outside. eventually, you must have fallen asleep though since the sickening feeling of hanging upside down woke you from your slumber. 

3rd POV

[y/n] opened her eyes just in time to see Sideswipe who held her by one of her legs, holding her over the swimming pool that she and Rusell had set up the day before. Sideswipe had waited so long for this. well, not so long particularly for this since he only found out yesterday what a swimming pool was. but he and [y/n] sorta had a little prank war going on, so yeah. this to him looked like the perfect opportunity to get her back, since he didn't enjoy his girly pink paint job when he woke from his stasis nap last week.  the paint luckily for sides was water based, so he easily managed to wash it off.

'' DONT YOU FREAKING THINK ABOUT DROPPING ME IN THAT POOL!!!!'' [y/n]'s pissed off voice could be heard over the entire scrap yard. her sudden loudness made sideswipe jump out of surprise.  ''really?! while the victim peacefully naps on the couch?''  she folds her arms and stares at Sideswipe. '' hey! you painted me when I napped.'' he counters. ''true, am not denying that.... cause it was freaking hilarious!.'' ''you know I can let go any second'' his smirk clearly audible and visible while he speaks. ''and I can kick that grin off you're faceplate any second ya know, I have a free leg.''.  Sideswipes optics focus on [y/n]'s face. he knew she was bluffing, she wasn't really a fighter. although she ones told him how she kicked that guy's behind when said guy tried to steal her bike.  

''okay I am not feeling like taking a swim today so, can't you think of anything else?''  [y/n] tried. 'and yes there it was'. ''well'' sideswipe start's, '' I do have some other thing in mind.''  '' okay, sounds like a deal so if you just put me down over there on the grass, that would be nice,'' she exclaims. '' well, what are you waiting for?''  sideswipe lowers his arm a little bringing [y/n] closer to the water. '' one, I never agreed to your deal. and two, my plan existed out of doing both of the things I had in mind.'' and whit those words he let go of her leg, dropping her in the icy cold pool water. 

when she got out of the pool she was completely drenched.  shivering like crazy she looked up at Sideswipe whit a still shocked expression, from the cold water. he was laughing like it was the funniest thing ever, which made [y/n] loos it.  she pointed her finger at Sideswipe.  ''okay enough! I am gonna get you back in the for you most anbaresing way possible.'' the fact that [y/n] in comparing to sideswipe were incredibly short, made her little outburst have 0 impact on him. besides that in sideswipes optics, it looked adorable. 

many days ago he had found out about his feelings. he only didn't know if [y/n] liked him back. [y/n] on the other hand couldn't sleep a night whit out dreaming about Sideswipe. they both had to find out what the other feld, which was pretty hard to do so. since none of the two had taken any sorta action. leaving their feelings hidden for each other.

[y/n] has it cold, her hair is ruined, and a sir then someone's annoying laugh made her turn around and walk right back to her small camper. before she could take one step though, a large pede landed in front of her blocking her way. sideswipe looked at [y/n]'s shocked face. then swiftly he bends down to her level making her turn her head away from his. ''were ya going? I wasn't done yet.'' whit a teasing tone in his voice he softly pokes her arm. ''what do you mean? can't you see that I successfully landed in the pool or something!'' she angerly says. '' and let me go to my camper, I need some dry clothes. and stop poking my arm!'' ''ahhh, ya wanna go away?'' sneakily sideswipe turns a little, traping [y/n]. her back facing the pool and sideswipe in front of her. ''ever heard of personal space or something?''still shivering cheeks red from the cold she stood there. 'this is going surprisingly well' sideswipe thought. ''to close for comfort,'' he says while lifting one of his optic riches. ''kinda, yes!''  '' well... then you're not going to be happy wit dis, oure you will, who knows?'' 

'' what do you mea.....''  before [y/n] could finish her sentence, sideswipe leaned in close. as gentle as he could he softly kissed her on the lips.  out of surprise she almost fell against the swimming pool behind her. but sideswipe smoothly caught her. his servo slightly wrapping around her back, keeping her from landing against the pool, and holding her close. 

[y/n]'s mind was blown. this for her came absolutely out of the freaking blue!  she knew she had a huge crush on him. he likes her back however, she couldn't imagine it. but this......this was DAMM unsuspected! and happening. she felt herself lose balance because she wasn't focusing on feeling what her legs did. she focused on the feeling of butterflies and the kiss. she didn't even knew she was falling backward. the only thing [y/n[ noticed were sideswipe's servo holding her suddenly. 

when they broke the kiss both blushed like crazy. sideswipe looked in her beautiful [e/c] eyes and spoke up. '' [y/n,] I love you'' 

'' well,'' she said. '' I love you too. '' she looks at her clothes again, then at her camper. '' I am going to change into some other clothes.'' '' cold?''sideswipe askes. ''yes very much.''  whit that [y/n] turns around and walked to her camper. ''but'' she turns her head and stares sideswipe in the optics.''  this by know means, stopes our prank war from ending. I will get you back, and don't you forget!. the pink paint job from last week, ... that was just a warm-up!'' and whit that she closed the door of her camper, leaving sideswipe standing near the pool. '' yup....I love her'' 

don't forget to comment like and subscribe. also, click the bell notifications to be the first to know when I post a new vid..hum...story.

sorry you guys couldn't resist ( :  this ain't youtube! and now before you ask, I don't have a youtube channel. am I the only one that gets tired of that click on the bell notification BLA BLA BLA nonsense? you keep hearing over and over again. I hope not. 

however, hope you did like the oneshot, and have a nice dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!