Chapter Eleven- Take a Break

2026 January

Also Hello More Smut

John's POV

Alexander seemed to be stressed seeming as the plane was going to take off in two days. This was the only way back home. Back to New York now the safest place in the zombie apocalypse is the same we ran away from, "Alex you need to take a break." I sighed. He looked back, "Oh? By doing what? I'll take a break when we get to New York." He said. I bit my lip, "Please...?~" he got a hint of what I was trying to say, "Oh~? That break sounds like a lot of work Peaches~" he teased. I whimpered slightly, "Alexander please....~!" I begged, "How could I say no to this~?" He growled seductively. I blushed as he pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He kissed my neck lightly teasing me, "Alex~ please hurry~" I begged. He smirked, "Oh but you said I needed to take a break. I need to take it slow." He purred. I bit my lip, "P-Please Lexi!" He thought about it, "But Peaches i need to take a break~ didn't you say it yourself?" I nodded looking away, "Then I will take a break." He teased and kissed slowly again. I moaned softly. He then swiftly bit my shoulder causing me to gasp. He took off my shirt followed by his own. He kissed down my chest and bit down a couple of places making me gasp more. He left bruises all over my body, "These show you are mine~" he growled protectively. He took off his pants and mine leaving us in our boxers. He stared at me for awhile once again teasing. Before palming me slowly, "Ah! Alex please~!" He didn't pay attention and kept going planting hickeys on my neck again, "Alex please! Please! Fuck me already!" I moaned out. He smirked, "Aren't you needy?" He purred. I whimpered and nodded. He took off my boxers and his own, "Do you need prep Baby?" He asked I whimpered more and shook my head, "No I need you right now please~!" I begged. He thought about it before saying, "Alright Peaches~" he slowly entered me causing me to wince. We hadn't done this in such a long time over two years ago was the last time. He paused waiting for me to hen I adjusted I nodded and put my legs around his waist, "M-Move..." he nodded and started thrusting slowly, "A-Ah Alex faster!" I moaned out. He let out a few grunts as he thrusted faster. I threw my head back as I moaned loudly. He then hit that one bundle of nerves and it made me go insane, "A-Ah! Yes! Right there!" I moaned loudly. He then aimed every thrust there and I couldn't help it and came. He care soon after and with one more thrust he pulled out and laid next to me. He held me close, "Your right I should take a break more often." I panted and nodded. He sat up, "But we should get back to work." I sat up slowly, "Alright But I'll be hurting more." He looked to me concerned but then smirked, "Maybe I shouldn't have taken a break then..?~" I looked shocked, "No! Of course not!" He smiled, "I'm gonna go grab a towel to wipe you off. Of course this would be one of our only towels as many of them are worthless except for when it's raining and we barley go outside so what's even then point?

Lafayette's POV

Today was the day we leave. Leave the memories, leave the dreaded losses and the drama we will leave it all behind. Unlike everyone else. I was from france and didn't travel in their group but found my way there and went into the dreaded camp. We started packing our things. The plane left in two days and we had no time to pack everything. We had been living there for almost a decade. And we had just moved and placed everything. It was struggling. But god forbid I got any help from Hamilton or Laurens they are too busy doing each other to do anything else... so I had no help besides Maria. Which... somehow I think I know her... I've seen her before but from where? That's when I realized it... She reminded me of Peggy. She was my Ex I dated her for a month before dumping her. Then I remember seeing Peggy leaving as she talked to Eliza about a Maria that looked sort of like her in a way. I saw a glimpse of her! I remember her, "Maria? Have you dated Peggy before?" She froze, "I-I-I did... she died. A zombie pinned me down and pushed me away the swarm too big for me to save her. I was in so much shock.... i couldn't save her...." she started crying, "Non Non! I am sorry! We Don't need to talk about." I said rubbing her back. She nodded, "Y-Yeah thanks..." she stuttered, "Let's just pack. I Can't wait to get to America I've never been." She looked at me with a smile, "Neither Have I... I actually came from Mexico as I was born in America but my family didn't trust it. But I moved to France after I was eighteen." She explained, "Then it will be a Frist for both of us. Wait do you speak French?" She nodded, "Eh bien, tu es belle." I smiled she looked away, "Je ne balance pas de cette façon" I groaned, "Merde!" She giggled as I gave up helplessly. She smiled and kept packing, "Worth a shot." I said.

To be Continued

Word Count: 960