Chapter 1

You were walking around Melemele island looking for Moon. You both have been best friends ever since she moved from Kanto. You've been in Alola all your life your mom was originally from the Kalos region but she died when you were two so you were taken in by Kahuna Hala's son (Or daughter not sure) and Hau became your brother. As you were walking you were scared by someone jumping on your back. "(Y/N)!!!!" a familiar voice says. "Moon you scared me" you say. She giggles and smirks. "Sorry (Y/N) but I couldn't help myself" she says. You roll your eyes and put your hands on your hips. "You're being just like your brother" I say. "No!! I'm nothing like Sun!!!!!" she screams. (Yes I made Sun and Moon related). I giggle and she growls. "Let's just go Moon we're supposed to get our starters today." you say. "Yeah of course!! But what about you? You're the only one that's gonna be without a starter" she says. "I'll be fine Moon.... I'll just use my mom's old pokemon..." You say. "You can't do that" Moon says. "If there's not one left then I can't pick one...." you say. "We can share if you want" Moon says. "No I'm good" you say. She sighs and looks down. "Moon, I promise I'll be fine" you say. "If you say so (Y/N)" she says. You guys then met up with Hau and Sun and head to iki town, Hau already had his starter and so did Sun. It was just Moon and you left, when you got to Iki town and your grandfather wasn't there and you see a blonde haired girl and you see her bag move. She then headed towards the ruins and since Moon and the others were talking you decided to follow her. "Nebby!!" she says. You run up to her. "Hey what's wrong?!" you asked worriedly. "Please save Nebby!" she says. You nod and start to walk the bridge and were about to fall about three times but you finally made it to the strange pokemon and you keep it close as the spearow attack you.You then see a bright light surrounding you then the bridge collapsed and you were falling while keeping Nebby close. You then feel someone catching you and then you were beside the girl, when you look up you see a pokemon. "Koko?" you say. It looks at you then flies away. "Are you okay?!" the girl asked. "I-I'm fine" you say. "Thank goodness" she said. "Who are you?" you ask. "I think we should go back into town, and Nebby you get in the bag" she says. The weird pokemon was about to get in the bag but sees something. "Pew!" it says. The girl walks to the pokemon and picks the thing up. "Oh I think this belongs to you" she says as she hands you the thing which was a sparkling stone. You knew it wasn't yours but you put it in your bag. The girl walks away but then stops. "Uh could you take us into town?" she asks. "Uh..." you say. "You see Nebby.... I mean cosmog is not from this world" she says. "I was going into town anyways" you say and smile. "Well let's get going" she says and you both head back into town.

Author's note: Okay so this is my first ever xreader story!! So how did I do? I think I did alright but I don't know just tell me in the comments below!! Well enjoy the story!!! I might make a Sun x Female Reader soon!! I don't know yet but I need to work on one story at a time... I'm thinking of just ending "A Hero's Story" soon so I won't do their future story, I don't know anymore but still hope you guys liked this and I'll post the next chapter now!