•Cherry beer•

~Millie's POV~

As I stroll down the streets of Hawkins, breathing the crisp, fresh air of the April season, I think of everything. Of my parents, of my family, of my friends, of my school. I regret many things in my life at the moment. Especially this walk.

The sun starts to set slowly, making an extraordinary sunset that splatters the sky, like a burst of happy emotions. They make me feel happy for a moment, but then back to normal as soon as im sucked into this horrible place, the world.

My battered converse patter quietly on the side walk, as I look around at all the houses. Me being the creep I am, I look into Windows and see a lady knitting, someone cleaning up blood, a pigeon on the sidewalk. Don't worry, this is normal behaviour especially for Hawkins.

I see chief harbour drive in his truck saluting me. I smile and salute him back. I cross the road, looking around for any cars. I get slower and slower to my cliff. The thought of it calms me down. Some wind blows in my hair, as it usually does signalling I'm near the cliff. I smile and do a light skip, chuckling to my self.

The cliff is my place. I go there whenever I have a bad mood, or a happy mood even. Something about that cliff calms me down. But anything can happen in it. Suicide, skinny dipping etc. But all I do is walk around and sit on the edge, dangling my legs off.

I know what your thinking. What if some piece of shit tries to push me of. Well I wouldn't mind. I never flinch at the thought. I just go along with it. I've been wanting to kill myself for a while now, but I always give myself 'one more chance!' For fuck sake, this isn't a Disney movie is what I always tell myself, but I love Disney movies, and that one more chance doesn't really help.

I breathe a crisp breath and smile knowing I'm here. I take out a stray leaf out of my hair and run near the edge, feeling a bit better.

~Finns Pov~

I sit on one of the rocks near the cliff called rocky water. The cool air smacks my face, like a smack to get into reality. I take a sip of my Alcohol, sighing after. I sit in my white tee and black shorts, watching some birds fly over, chirping. This for some reason relaxes me. I pop in a tic tac, they strawberry flavoud exploding in my mouth, making it sweet. I close my eyes for a few seconds.

I open my eyes and see a girl running to the edge, looking free and happy. She was wearing a band tee with black shorts and converse.

I sip my cherry beer, squinting my eyes and looking at her. Millie Brown. I smirk and sit there. She sits on the edge, dangling her feet. I'm surprised a lot that she isn't scared. She get some rocks and throws them down, a very quiet splash erupts  at the bottom after.

"Fuck!" I whisper lightly, as the rock digs into my butt. She looks around and her eyes land on me. Even from the distance, I could see her small smirk forming. But she quickly put on a frown.

"Oi Wolfhard! Fancy seeing you here, eh?" She shouts, getting up.

"More like you!" I shout

I shout, adjusting my position on the rock. She comes over and sits down next to me. "How's life." She asks, looking down at the leaves scattered on the floor.

"Shit, as usual. Yours?" She asks. "Can't say your wrong." She says. "Nice day, eh?"

I say to her, sipping my cherry beer. "Right?" She answers. "What's inside?" She asks, motioning her head to my flask. "Cherry beer, want some?" I ask her, pointing it at her. "Don't mind if I do." She takes it and takes a sip.