•texts•

I run, run, run. I run until I get to my destination.

The cliff.

I sit down on the edge and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. A hush of wind blows past, making it a bit chilly. The night sky makes realisation hit me, Charlie and Paige will probably be ready to shout at me. We've been close after our parents just left. Literally lift. Well, technically it was job related but we all know any other parent would give up their job to stay with their kids.

I quickly text Paige, relief hitting me since none of them have texted, probably thinking I'm with Sadie or Noah.

9:43pm

I slide my phone back into my pocket. I look down and focus on the water that is glowing a bit, calmly rushing through some rocks. I get a rock, and chuck it down like I normally do. A faint splash is heard, and some water is seen. I sigh.

The kiss.

Finn.

The kiss.

Finn.

Dougie.

The kiss.

Finn.

Food.

The kiss.

The thoughts running through my head are wild. I think about the kiss, as it filled me with euphoria from my head to toes. My heart was fluttering from the feel of his lips finally on mine. His hand gripping my lower back softly as I placed my hands on his neck, making some of his hair on the back of his neck stand up. It felt like a firework, of emotions that consist of confusion, romance, regret and a hint of lust.

We started to deepen it, his tongue ready to slip into my mouth, but then my brain started functioning again and I pulled away, disappointment filling his eyes. I regretted doing that, knowing how long I was longing for his touch again. I started to explain myself but my heart, body and brain were not agreeing.

I opened my mouth so speak but my heart and body weren't having it, which caused me to run. So I ran.

I didn't notice the smile on my lips as i replayed that, and most certainly did not hear my phone go off saying someone texted me.

Finnlarddd🐸💚
Hey.
sent 9:58pm
read 9:58pm

MilsBobBrownie🇬🇧❤️
Hi.
Sent 9:59pm
Read 9:59pm

Finlarddd🐸💚
So, I'm sorry, I'm so fUcking sorry Millie my brain went smaiwnsks at the time and I could not function I'm sorry if u never want to talk to me again, nor see me I'm sorry and dougie is sorry he's getting no treats for the trick he pulled.
Sent 10:00pm
Read 10:00pm

MilsBobBrownie🇬🇧❤️
dO not punish my baby u filthy bastard. But I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to happen and I would not even go a day without seeing u. but what does this make us..?
Sent 10:01pn
Read 10:01pm