My Bad Boy Alpha Male

Selene Robins POV

Leaving home should have been the hardest thing for me to do. Home is where the heart is they say,well not for me. For years, that "home" has been my raging inferno. You see we used to be a happy family until my mom died about three years ago from leukemia, and Dad became unhinged because she was his mate. And it all went downhill from there.

He started coming home drunk often and having states of rage. He unleashed all his unspoken fury on me since I look like my mom's twin. He would always yell , "You Bitch! She shouldn't have died it should've been you!" and kick me and bruise me till I passed out.But due to my shifter abilities as a werewolf, I healed fairly fast. 10 months ago, I decided I couldn't take it anymore I needed to escape, away from him. After I star to starting my job at a fast food place and coming home late he would accuse me of being a cheap whore and beat me a hell of a lot more. Even though I showed a hideous amount of bruises nobody noticed, nobody cared.

Today I was turning eighteen which meant Dad couldn't have custody since I was a legal adult.  Now, I was in a bus heading to my destination, Dover, Delaware. I took out my iPod and drifted off to sleep listening to "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt and thinking of my new home and my fresh start.

What do you guys think? Comment, Vote, & Fan  please! Thanks (:

See ya lateer ! ~MoonGoddessLuna