Settling In and Stumbling onto Mark

My Bad Boy Alpha Male

Dedicating this to MizzChocChip :) ! Thanks for fanning and the support (: 

Pic of Mark ----->

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four : Settling In and Stumbling onto Mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Recap: I moved out of his way immediately, afraid he would try something. He just strode out, as if without a care in the world. I just stood there, in shock, that had been one heck of a welcoming suprise. I felt tears prick my eyes, still going through shock, and started sobbing uncontrollaby. 'Brian is back' I thought. And I cried even harder, hysterically.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After crying for maybe about an hour or two, I finally calmed down. I stepped into my plain hallway and into my beige-painted room which had an extra bathroom and closet. In my room was a sturdy mahogany desk that I could work on occasionally which was paired with a black desk chair , my bed which was a canopy, had some white and light lavender silk sheets on them, and my bedside table that only had a lamp at the moment. 

I sighed wearily and left my bag on my desk chair. And leaned on my newly acquired vanity that I had seen online a couple of months ago on Father's computer while he was at work.

It was so beautiful. It was painted white paired with some light purple at the edges.  The mirror was wide and oval shaped, "Always" was engraved in a fancy script above where the wood above held it. I took in my appearance and I guess I looked completely messed up. Well I am messed up. Brian had come back. I admit it had felt like cold water to my face because I thought for a couple of blissful hours I would be free and my past behind me, thinking about that I felt tears prick my eyes but quickly blinked them back, if I started bawling again like a newborn baby I wouldn't be able to stop for a long, long  time. Like my Momma used to say, there's no use crying over spilled milk.

I focused on myself again. My red-flame hair was now immensely curly and all over the place, disheveled. Startlingly green eyes bored back at me, and the white of my eyes were red. I was pale, immensely so that you could notice the splash of freckles that were splashed across my cheekbones and my small nose, plus the big bruises across my face and body from the night I escaped. My lips were pink, slightly chapped and bow shaped. I was about 5'6 which was considered tall in my mom's side of the family. I guess I was sort of curvy, if so, very slightly. I wasn't fat but I wasn't stick skinny either. 

I was wearing a red hoodie over my old ratty black t-shirt, some old jeans I've had since I was sixteen, and some faded Converse high tops. I sighed once again and took a look at the time from my cellphone. It was now around 11 so I still had the whole day to settle. I was wiped....

I took off my Converse and jumped on my bed, laid down, and tucked myself onto the covers. And blissfully fell asleep without any nightmares.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                  Three Hours Later . . . . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------