Where's Cassie?

Tyler

" Get off me Serena, can't you see I'm busy?"

I'm so irritated right now. Cassie and I were almost having a moment until Callum and Farrah showed up with Serena. Of all the time in the world they showed up at the most inconvenient time for me.

I tried to push Serena off my lap and look for Cassie, where is she? Few minutes ago she was just standing by the door chatting with Farrah and Callum...

" oh baby I know you missed me... let's just get comfy right here" -Serena

" I'm not in the mood Serena" she's really starting to annoy me. I stood up and walked over to Callum to ask for his sister

" Cal where's Cassie? Were not yet done with the playlist" I said trying to sound really casual

" I think she went out to make a phone call..."

" Ok, thanks.  "

A phone call, who could she be calling... wait - could she be calling a boyfriend? God, the idea that she probably have a boyfriend haven't even crossed my mind. Why haven't I thought about that? Should I ask her? or ask Callum instead - but I would probably feel awkward doing that... oh! how about I stalk her Facebook?

" Who are you going to stalk on Facebook Tyler? "

I turned around and there she stood, a good three feet away from me... did I just voiced out everything out loud?  how long could she been standing there?

" ahh... no one? "

" that sounds more of a question than an answer..." she said teasingly

" you seem to be in a good mood..." I said trying to change the subject

" I've always been in a good mood and don't try to change the subject Tyler - who are you stalking?"

Now how am I going to answer that?

" um... Serena..." I had to give her an answer somehow

" Serena? You mean Farrah's friend?"

" yeah..." as we were walking back to the apartment

" Is she the same Serena the cheerleader/fake everything/slut Smith? " I can sense irritation in her voice. She and Serena wasn't exactly each other's fan back in Highschool.

" yes. one and only "

" She hasn't change... still slutty as ever " her facial expression is now of a jealous girlfriend - wait! could she be?

" Well I guess Serena wasn't the only one who hasn't changed... " I said while smirking at her, I'm so going to find out if she is indeed jealous

" What does that mean?"

" Well, that expression on your face is a dead give away... you always look like that whenever you get jealous back in highschool... " I said with my eyes locked in a gaze with hers but then she looked away

" What expression? I don't have an expression, and why would I be jealous?"  she then walks away from me and enters the apartment as I follow her.

When I entered the apartment I noticed that her brother Chris and my cousin were back and everybody seems to be busy with each others task. I saw Cassie talking to Callum and Farrah so I decided to go to the kitchen to get something to drink. Talking to Cassie made me really thirsty...

@@@@@

this is my first try on writting and I know that each chapter is incredibly short but I promise to put in my best effort even if I have like three readers only ;)

thank you and please kindly check out my other story - KISS THE NERD