Green eyed monster

Cassie

" Callum I'll just head outside for a while to make some phonecalls. Start figuring out those seating arrangements for the reception "

" OK but don't take long " my twin brother said as I walk away towards the front door.

Just before I got out I saw Tyler with Serena getting comfortable on his lap. That girl looks awfully familiar - while I'm trying to figure out why she seems familiar my phone rang. Not bothering to check the caller ID I pressed the answer button...

" Hi babe... " a very sexy voice greeted me

" Hi yourself stranger " I greeted him back

" I bet you miss me so much right now"

" you know I do. I was just about to call you. You should have come here with me Zach"

" But then you wouldn't be missing me right now "

" But we would definitely be having lots of fun right now if you're here with me..." I argued

" I know that babe but you need to spend time with your family without me hanging around you every minute "

" But you'll be here for the wedding right? " - Cassie

" I wouldn't miss it for the world..."

" Ok Zach... but as much as I miss you right now I need to hang up "

" OK, call me later. I miss you Cass"

" Miss you too Zach, bye "

As soon as I hang up I saw Tyler pacing back and fort the hallway while looking tense and as if talking to him self. I walk towards him but he doesn't seem to notice me so I decided to make my presence known...

" Who are you going to stalk on Facebook Tyler? "

He turns around as soon as he heard me...

"umm... no one?"

" that sounds more of a question than an answer..." I  said teasingly

" you seem to be in a good mood..." he said trying to change the subject

" I've always been in a good mood and don't try to change the subject Tyler - who are you stalking?"

I hope I don't sound too interested...

" um... Serena..."

" Serena? You mean Farrah's friend?"

" yeah..." he answers as we were walking back to the apartment

" Is she the same Serena the cheerleader/fake everything/slut Smith? "  Serena and I wasn't exactly each other's fan back in Highschool.

" yes. one and only " Tyler confirms

" She hasn't change... still slutty as ever " I bet my facial expression is now of a jealous girlfriend - wait! jealous? why would I be? of course I'm not! I just really don't like Serena

" Well I guess Serena wasn't the only one who hasn't changed... " He said while smirking at me

" What does that mean?"

" Well, that expression on your face is a dead give away... you always look like that whenever you get jealous back in highschool... " I'm so NOT jealous!

" What expression? I don't have an expression, and why would I be jealous?"  I then walks away from him and enters the apartment as he follow me.

When I entered the apartment I noticed that my brother Chris and and Tanya were back and everybody seems to be busy with each others task. I went to join Callum and Farrah , I noticed Tyler go to the kitchen probably to get something to drink. Talking to me probably made Tyler hungry or thirsty.

" Are you guys done yet? I think I want to head home now.." I asked. Callum

" Can't you just stay here for the night? Everybody else will anyway " Chris asked me before Callum could answer

If by 'everybody else' means Chris, Tanya, Callum, Farrah, Tyler and Serena - I'm really not interested. I don't want to spend an entire night knowing that Tyler and Serena would be in the next room doing God knows what to each other. Don't get me  wrong - I'm not jealous, I just don't like the Idea of being the 'seventh wheel' so I declined...

"I really want to go home and there's no need to drive me, I'll just call a cab..."

" Are you sure?" -Callum

" Yeah, positive. Now where's that cab company number?" I asked Chris

" In the kitchen, by the fridge door"

As soon as I went in the kitchen I saw NO fridge door, Why ? because the fridge is blocked by Tyler who's being pushed against it by no other than Slutty Serena.

Now this is awkward.

What am I going to do? Think Cassie, think!

Option number #1- Pretend you don't care. walk up to the fridge, take the cab company number and walk away as if nothing happened.

Option number #2- turn and walk away. Send Callum instead to go get the number for you.

Option number #2 is more my style but wouldn't that make me look affected or worst- even jealous? I think I'll settle for option number #1. I just hope that Tyler would do the same and Ignore me.

As soon as Tyler noticed me he pushed Slutty Serena right away and then the slut gave me a death glare...

" What do you want Cassie? Can't you see Tyler and I are busy?"

Luck isn't on my side. Why can't the Slut keep her trap shut? Now It would look rude not to answer...

But before I could talk back to Slutty Serena Tyler beat me to it...

" No were not " he said while glarring at Slutty Serena

" Well I didn't mean to interrupt your... whatever you guys are doing but I need the cab's number on the fridge door..."

" Why do you need it? aren't you staying over?" Tyler

" No, I'd rather go home and sleep on my  own bed..." I said giving emphasis on the word own while staring directly at Slutty Serena

" Suit your self Cassie, go home for all we care. We dont need a third wheel here..." says the slut

" I could drive you home if you really want to go, not need to call a cab " Tyler offered and by now I could see a green-eyed monster taking over slutty Serena's body. I can literally see smoke coming out of her nose and ears -  Hah! take that slut!

To irritate her more I turned to Tyler sporting the sweetest smile I could muster to accept his offer...

" Why thank you Ty, can we go right away? "

" Of course, I'll just let Tanya know then we'll be on our way" with that he went to find his cousin leaving me and Slutty Serena in the kitchen. Before I could turn away the slut decided to try and insult me back-

" You know Tyler doesn't go back for seconds don't you? I mean, he already dumped you five years ago and didn't even bother going after you after you left for London so he's obviously not interested in you anymore..."

" Well that explains a lot doesn't it? He doesn't go back for seconds... Maybe that's why he seems repulsive of you, your like - seconds- seconds of the whole school..." with that and an arrogant smirk on my lips I left the slut with her face totally red.

For the second time that night -

Take that slut!

All behind us now... (on hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara