Chapter 8: What the fuckaroni?

"Diana, let's go to their kitchen, I am starving." My stupid bestfriend said and my eyes widened.

"When people say, make your self at home, they don't mean it literally," I scolded.

He huffed and crossed his arms, leaning back into the sofa.

We are currently at Stella's house. She went upstairs, while we stayed downstairs waiting for her. As I allowed my eyes to skim through the house, I began analysing. Her house did give out "home-y" vibes, though something made me feel suspicious. It wasnt for the lack of family pictures on the walls, wasnt for the slightest layer of dust that had swallowed the place, and sure enough wasn't for the lack of noise in the place. The house was creepily quite that it almost seemed hunted, successively holding me back from whatever I might have done.

Minutes later, Stella came down looking all clean as she clutched a backpack tightly in her hands, smiling at us.

"Come on, let's go" I said, taking out the keys of my car and heading outside while they all followed me. I didn't want to wait in that house for a minute longer. The unsettling feeling felt foreign as found myself began to wonder about so many things. After all, I still knew nothing.

When we reached Evan's house, I went upstraight to his room and grabbed some of my clothes from his closet and rushed towards the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Being covered in noodles sauce seemed to be not my favourite thing.

When I finished showering and got fully dressed, I wrapped a towel around my head as an attempt to dry my hair, I went straight to Evan's room. They were all there, Laim and Evan where there complaining about how nasty they felt. Guessing from the situation, they let Jamie use the other bathroom first since she is not there with them when I came.

The moment Evan saw me, his face lightened up.

Oh my god, my bestfriend loves me!

"Oh my god, finally!" He Shouted dramatically, "You take hours to shower!"

Oh, Never mind then...

"I .Do .Not!" I fought back, defending my self.

"Whatever," he said as he went inside the bathroom I was using.

"I am just going to go and check if my sister is done." Laim sighed and went out of the room, leaving me and Stella, alone.

"Hey." she said.

"Oh, hi?" I said back. Oh God, I am so lame.

"Your friends are so weird." she pointed out while making a face as I chuckled.

"Tell me about it!" I said while rolling my eyes.

"You and Evan seem pretty close, huh?" It sounded rather a question than a statement. I didn't know what she was hinting when she asked that question, evidence of curiosity all over her face. I got that alot; people questioning my relationship with Evan. Some even thought we were a couple, which I thought was rather weird. For some reason, they just didn't get the fact that a boy and a girl can be best friends without feelings being involved, which is stupid if you ask me.

"We have been friends since birth. Our mothers were bestfriends since high school," I explained. I noticed something I didn't think I should have thought. I moment I mentioned our mothers, her face fell a little. Trying to keep a straight face, she nodded her head as an attempt of showing me that she was listening. That was when I became positive that whatever she was facing in her personal life, had something to do with her parents-her mother.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked, refering to earlier.

"Better than I ever have in a while," she admitted, I could see the honesty in her words. But why did she say that though. What does it mean? Why wasn't she happy before?

"Why were you in that kind of place at that hour though? It seemed pretty late..." I let one of my list of questions out. I have been at her place eariler, it wasn't even near the place I picked her up from that day.

"I just felt a little lonely. Thought I would go out for a walk," she shrugged, "I didnt realise I went that far."

Moments of silence passed as Jamie entered the room and joined us.

She looked between the two us and smile.

"I don't think I have probably introduced myself yet," Jamie paused for a bit after she continued, "My name is Jamie and the idiot called Laim is my brother." she said and Stella laughed at that.

"Hey Jamie," she said, offering her hand for an awakward handshake. What's up with her and handshakes?

***

"Lets play a game, I am bored." Liam suggested, while leaning further in Jamie's embrace.

All of us five were sitting on Evan's king sized bed as we fooled around aimlessly.

"How about we could playyy, umm...truth or dare?" Jamie suggested, as she eyed us to see our reaction.

"Sure." I said, while the others just nodded their heads.

"OKAY! I AM GOING TO START" Evan shouted while raising his hands as Jamie chuckled at his actions. He looked at her and laughed as well. I snorted mentally,

Don't like her my left butt cheek.

"I will choose Liam," he said facing Liam "Truth or dare?"

"Dare" Liam eyed him challengingly.

"I dare you to go and lick my dad's elbow." Evan shot back with a smirked face when seeing Liam reaction.

"What the fuck, dude!" He said, sounding terrified.

"You asked for it." Evan answered back causally.

He searched his face for a moment then went downstairs after mumbling the word "fine".

Seconds later, we heard Derek, Evans dad shout.

"LIAM, WHAT THE HELL !"

We all laughed at that, including Stella.

Laim came in seconds later, running towards us as he closed the door behind him.

It looks like Derek was running after him.

"OKAY, now I choose Dia" Liam said as he sat in the same spot he sat in before, trying to catch his breath that was out of rhythm.

"Dia, truth or dare?"

"Truth" I answered simply.

"Chicken!" He mumbled teasingly at me while I just snorted an un-ladylike snore.

"You're no fun!" Evan complained and I just smiled innocently at him.

"Do you like Stella!?"

WHAT. THE..... FUCKARONI?

Gays? Who should I cast Dia as? Recommendations?