Cookie Quest

-Hey! Quinnnnnnn! It's Gary. Again. Day 20 of my sentence aboard the galaxy one. It's uh...heh...been kind of lonely here. I mean, all these friggin' robots and not one has asked me how I feel! Aren't they suppose to make my stay here keep me sane?? Anywho, I figured there's a cookie stash HUE keeps over in the map room/flight room. I'm gonna go get me one of those bad boys! Wish me luck!"
With that, Gary ended the video and sent it to his crush: Quinn. He patted himself on the back literally before heading down the hall to the flight room. The "captain" eyed the supply of cookies behind the glass door containment thingy, he would have to time this perfectly. KVN's annoying large body suddenly floated in front of Gary, causing the blond to scream in surprise. "Gary! How you doing, best friend? What were you lookin' at??" KVN traced Gary's eyes to the cookie containment box. "Oooh! The cookies! Yeah, I've had a few. They are delicious. Too bad you can't have any."

"WHAT!? Kevin! You can't tell me what I can and can't do! No one can! Except for maybe HUE. And Quinn. And my family members..UGH, move out of the way you useless pile of scrap-crap!" Gary replied angrily, shoving KVN out of the way and walking over to the cookie "box."
There they were, out in the open, ready for anyone to just take them. It was too easy. A little too easy.
SHWOOP!
SNAP!
Gary grunted in pain as a sudden glass screened mini door slammed shut on his outstretched hand. "Gary-" said a robotic voice, none other than HUE. "-I did not give you permission to take a cookie. You are a prisoner. I cannot give you one unless it is earned."
"Augghhh! My hand, HUE! MY FREAKING HANDDDDD!"
Gary struggled against the door until it released him. Unfourtanatly, it opened too fast, causing Gary to yank himself out and trip backwards. This accident caused KVN to giggle. "Nice!" He chuckled. If robots can even chuckle.
"EARN one? Im the captain of this ship, and I command you to let me savor the sweet taste of a cookie! Gimme!"
"Gary, I told you over 100 times...you..aren't...captain. You are a prisoner. I am sorry. No cookie."
"Damit! What do I have to do to "earn" one?" Gary grumbled.
"Oh! I know I know I know!" KVN chanted, floating over. "-make him clean everything. Including me. I need a good shining."

"No, I am not cleaning. I hate cleaning. And I HATE Kevin even more!"

"There is no other job aboard the ship for you to do. I'm afraid cleaning is your only option as of now." HUE stated.

"What??! Aw, come on!"
Gary rubbed his forehead tiredly and sighed,
"-fine. I'm doing this for the cookie. NOT because Kevin suggested it." With that he rose and began to work. He spent the day scrubbing, washing, folding, shinning, and organizing. Finally, his job was complete. It would be 10 o'clock at night by the time he finished. Weakly, the "captain" made his way back to the flight room. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and collapsed in front of the cookie container. It was still sealed by the glass door.
"come..on.." he panted. "- I did everything. Now give me the cookie, HUE!"

HUE was silent for a moment. The door clicked and hummed, causing Gary to rise with excitement. It opened slowly and the light from the container dimly lit the dark room. "HA HA! YES!" Gary cheered, reaching for the cookie. He grabbed it and pulled it out just before the container was shut again.
"I gotta go do a video to show Quinn I got a cookie! She'll be proud, right? Yeah, of course she will!"
Gary rushed towards his room.
CRASH!
Gary slammed straight into a metal door that shot out, blocking his path.

"OW! What the crap, HUE!? Open this door! I have to go do a video for the hottest chick in the galaxy!"

A robot (specifically "chuck") stalked over to Gary and yanked the cookie away.

"You lied." Was all HUE said.

"Lied? What the heck! YOUR LYING ABOUT ME LYING! Open the door, I did everything!"

A video feed popped up onto one of the giant screens in the room. It showed Gary only moments ago, shoving a bunch of dirty dishes under his bed.
"You know I can see everything you do, right?" HUE asked.

"Uhhh.."

Gary's eyes widened as chuck the robot placed the cookie back into the container and the door snapped shut.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"