Chapter 1 - Meeting Alice Jade

Hi, I’m Alice Jade…… I don’t actually have a last name but my old last name was Carr that was my real family’s last name but they all passed away. I will tell you what happened to my family later on in the story. But on a better note you can call my Ally, A, Al or Vampire (because I like to suck or drink someone’s blood have since I was about 10). Or as the kids and stuff at the Apple Fan orphanage call me the maid, the punching bag and the slave. They only let me keep a singlet that used to be white and some loose yellow shorts and some worn out sneakers that I coloured when I was about 12 but I have a hidden box in my room/storage closet full of stuff from when I was little and some good clothes so when Carly (the orphanage owner) lets me join in on adoption day I have good clean clothes but the last time I was in adoption day was about two and a half months ago. I have been here since I was 12. So anyway here is some interesting information. I can drive my 3 cars and my boat. Also a strange thing is that I am allergic to ice-cream.

Birthday – 22 January time – 1:01

Hair Colour – Blonde…… I think (you see I haven’t had a shower in over two months as a punishment of not finishing the chores on time so I am covered in dirt, mud, blood and food.

Eye Colour – Blue (oh by the way that is me in the picture it was taken the day before my parents passed away but I still look the same)

Favourite Colour/s – Black, yellow, blood red and some shades of blue and green (e.g. aqua, teal, turquoise, emerald and lime)

Favourite Bands/Singers – One Direction, 5 Seconds Of Summer, G.R.L, Meghan Trainor, Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, The Veronicas. 

Hobbies – Reading, drawing, doing anything art, writing, dancing, singing, building, fixing cars (which is because I have 2 working cars and 1 car that needs working on and I also have a boat but I had to leave them at my dad’s work because they wouldn’t let me keep them) swimming (in a pool only), I love to skateboard and playing; the drums, guitar, piano and the bass.

Dislikes – the orphanage, snakes, oceans, rivers, lakes, spiders, Justin Bieber, Carly, periods, hospitals, the dark, being in small spaces for long periods of time and the colours; pink, orange, white.

Likes – Reading, writing, fixing my cars, building, bike riding, my phone, art and cold weather.