Chapter 4 - My Story

Alice/me: "he passed away in a car crash and half of my family passed away in the same car crash and the other half ran away. How about I tell all of you my story?" they all nodded so I start. "Ok so. Three weeks before my birthday on the 8 of January my best friend left to move to Sydney she gave me this necklace" takes of skull necklace and places it on the ground "as a good-bye present and then she walked onto her plane. 1 week later it was me, my mama and my dada at home and my bedroom window was broken and 3 men dressed in black come in through the window and one looked at me and put a cloth over my mouth and nose and I blacked out, when I woke up, I was tied to a tree and when I looked around, I saw my mama and dada standing on chairs with ropes around their necks and me being a dada's girl, the 3 men came back 1 holding me making me watch as the 2 other men cut my dada and then they shot him in the right thigh, left arm, right shoulder and right in the middle of his stomach. Do you want to know my dad's last words to me were?" they all nodded some girls had tears coming down their faces and some guys had tears in their eyes but I continued anyway "my dad's last words were 'look after your brothers and sister, I'm giving everything to you. I love you Alice' they were his last words and then I had to watched the 2 men cut my mama and slice her stomach killing my 7 month old baby brother but if they didn't kill him, he would be 2 years in 3 months, anyway they then shot her in her left thigh, right arm, left shoulder and right in the middle of her stomach. Do you want to know what her last words were?" I looked up to see everyone in tears but they all nodded so I continued "her last words were 'look after your brothers and sister Alice tell them I love them and I hate you Alice, why didn't you help us' they were her last words and then they raped me and then let me go and the bad thing is that it all happened over something I did, I got in to a fight at school and the girl got their dad, uncle and brother to kill my family then after telling my brothers and sister who were Darren at 44, Brenton at 5 and Danielle at 3 back then, we packed up and live with our auntie, uncle, and twin cousins then 2 weeks after my birthday, I begged my auntie to go to the White Horse so she rented a limo to hold all of my family and on the way there a bus hit us and me being me jumped in front of the kids and babies getting glass in my back and legs but I kept the babies safe and then my twin cousins opened the door and grabbed the babies and kids and ran but before they did they said 'we hate you Alice it is all your fault that the Carr family is dead, you don't deserve to live" and then they ran with a bunch of other people that made it out alive and not hurt and then an a guy came and called someone on the phone and I tried to climb out and he saw me and helped me to the police car and they kept asking questions until I passed out of lack of blood and shock and when I woke up I had to go home and pack everything I pack all my clothes and some of my mama's and dada's and my brothers', all of Darren's snapbacks and some of Danielle's and Brenton's clothes for when I have a baby I can have clothes for it and some of everyone's toys.

Megan: "what are the necklaces and bracelets and rings for?" I answered...