despair disease hits yeet

a/n: takes place in chapter 2,,, also the DESPAIR DISEASE IS BACK, probably fit better in chapter 3 but meh also for the first time in forever I'm gonna use saihara and ouma it stuck on me

saihara was in the dining hall with momota, harukawa, tojo, hoshi, ouma, gonta, angie, chabashira, yumeno, shinguuji, shirogane when monokuma came in announcing a new motive.

of course, no one was gonna kill someone, right?

"alright, listen up kiddos! there hasn't been a killing in hours, this means big bad monokuma has to introduce a new motive! by popular demand, we brought back... the despair disease!" monokuma announced.

"despair disease..?" harukawa questioned, "how exactly are you supposed to give us a disease?"

"well, you'd be surprised at what this bear could do! puhuhuhu! welp, time to take my leave! good luck on finding who has the disease!" monokuma waved as he left.

"who has the disease..?" i turn to everyone examining them.

everyone was silent.

then, harukawa spoke up "diseases.. take a while to spread, perhaps no one has it yet?"
"mmm, i agree with harumaki! after all, she should know the most about this stuff rightttt?" ouma grinned, looking over to harukawa. does he know something about her that we dont?

the room suddenly changed atmosphere as harukawa glared at him.

there was a pause.

"well, im out! you dumbasses might just infect me with your creepy disease!" iruma shouted, leaving the room.

"yeahhh, i should go too." ouma said, leaving the room. soon a parade of students left, while me, momota, tojo, gonta, angie, yumeno, and chabashira were left.

"so.. what are we gonna do about this?" yumeno asked hiding underneath her hat.
"ah! dont worry yumeno-san! i'll protect you from the disease!" chabashira assured himiko while showing a defensive pose, glaring at me and momota.

"i mean, no one so far seems to have it, i think we should just wait until tomorrow." i tell them, it seems like the best course of action.

"atua agrees with saihara!"

"yeah, alright well, im heading out." momota left the room.

"ill clean up the kitchen and table, you guys go get some rest." tojo told us, and we obeyed. well, most of us. gonta stayed behind to help tojo clean.

——
ding dong ding dong ding dong—
i woke up to the very pleasant sound of my doorbell.

"who's there..? im coming."

i got out of bed, walking up to the door.
i opened it slowly, it was harukawa..?

"hello shuichi!" i blush at the use of my first name, and coming from harukawa of all people.

"ah- hi harukawa-san?"

harukawa frowned.
"please, just call me maki!"

"oh, okay, maki. so what are you doing at my dorm?"

"im here to give you your daily dose of love, appreciation and hugs!" harukawa smiled brightly at me. she stepped forward, and then hugged me. my face turned redder in shock.

"h-huh?"

"oh yeah! tojo-san asked me to bring you to the dining hall for a meeting" harukawa tells me as she lets go of me and leaves my room.
.
.
.
that was, odd, to say the least.
i get ready, changing my uniform to one of the many other ones in my closet.
i head out into the hallway, going towards the direction of the dining hall. as soon as i reach it, i stop, turning the handle.
that's when i stumbled upon the most chaotic thing, since akamatsu-chan's death.
i hear momota crying, while harukawa hugs him. tojo is panicking while gonta just sits there confused, angie is in the corner praying to atua, chabashira is cuddling yumeno, shinguji is observing everyone, hoshi is facepalming, iruma is letting out her cummies, kiibo is watching iruma with a disgusted look on his face, ouma and shirogane are no where to be found.

hi this is tge end of the one shot i might continue it later, but i have 0 motivation for anything not even art and im in dumb costa rica for the month and im always busy for the whole day.

this is so sad alexa play despacito 😔