.six.

Dating your best friend is both the best case and worst case scenario. I knew that you always had my back and I knew that you were someone who never failed to make me happy, but I also knew that if we broke up, things would never be the same again.

Our 10 years of friendship include some of the happiest moments of my life- going to our first party, school trips, meeting our friends. Everything happy that happened to me in the last decade was somehow, in some way, tied with you. Our 2 years of dating brought the most emotionally exhausting moments- the highest of highs and the lowest lows- but I know deep down I wouldn't trade them for anything.

In high school we were inseparable. You didn't go anywhere without making sure I could come too, and vice versa. I don't remember it all, but I remember all the times we laughed until we cried, or we took dozens of ugly pictures because that shit made us happy. Being together, no matter which way, made us happy.

And then something happened, and your smile released butterflies in my stomach. Hugging you, lying next to you, touching you- which were all things that meant nothing before- suddenly meant everything. I always wanted to be closer, and closer, and closer.

You kissed me on the 2nd of April, 2013, and it is probably the second happiest moment of my life because oh my god you felt the same things I did.

Number one would be the day we moved in together. August 3rd of 2015. The day my apartment became our apartment, the bed became ours. I wasn't just living for me anymore, it was for us. All of it, all the bliss I felt, was because of you and I became us.

I guess my happiness shouldn't have relied on a forever that wasn't promised.

-
Reason 6; I need to find happy again
-