.seven.

I am a lot of things, but I am not someone who moves on easily.

Clinging onto you like a newborn baby to it's mother was a stupid thing that I couldn't stop myself from doing. I was the moon and you were my world and naturally you had this gravitational pull that kept me close at all times- not that I ever complained.

Nothing changed when you left. I still held on to the things that screamed you as if my life depended on them, and for a while, it did. I revolved around you, even when you weren't there.

He is always respectful. He knows where the limits are and respects them, making a conscious and consistent effort to never overstep. He knows that if I were to ever say yes, I need time. And he gave that.

More than he should have, probably. Lord knows I'm not worth waiting a year for, and it wasn't beneficial for me either. I put off moving on because I knew there was someone waiting for me and that was so fucking unhealthy, Taehyung.

But he tried. Tries. That's more than anyone else can say, let me tell you that. He takes me out and he lets me make decisions and I'm the one who makes the moves because he wants me to be ready. He knows I loved you a lot and it doesn't just take a few months to get over that. But I don't want to make him wait any longer. I like him, and he deserves to know that. I won't let my self-absorption take someone else away from me, not again.

I can't keep holding myself back from loving because I'm still locked up in daydreams of you.

-
Reason 7; I have to move on
-